[REL] Commander HUD v3.3 [73737]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by LavaSnake, April 29, 2014.

1. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Odd, I didn't change almost anything in the movement and saving code. I'll run a few checks though and see what the story is.

Edit - Well this issue doesn't show up when I add new frames. That doesn't make sense since frame A couldn't care less about frame B. I guess I'll just write this down as a freak issue and if it comes up again look into it in detail.
    Last edited: October 31, 2014
  2. LavaSnake

I just released an update that adds a lock/unlock toggle so you can lock it in place to prevent accidental movement.
    ViolentMind and proeleert like this.
  3. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

How do you lock or unlock it? the icon doesn't seem to do anything
  4. LavaSnake

Clicking the icon should toggle it between the locked and unlocked states. You should be able to tell which state it is in by the icon.
  5. pieman90

pieman90 Active Member

Broken as of most recent update, it fails to appear
  6. alucardthered9

alucardthered9 New Member

Works for me, but only displays 12500 HP of commander no matter how much health it has. Tested with modded Hp cards (galactic wars).
  7. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Disabled.

EDIT: Not, see below.
    Last edited: April 20, 2016
  8. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Stuart, I know you are trying to be helpful, but...
    comm_health.png

Did you really test this with all other mods disabled? Because it works fine for me.
    Please please please stop disabling other people's mods.
  9. huangth

huangth Active Member

This mod is still fully operational.
    I don't see any problem.
    DeathByDenim likes this.
  10. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

While it works in other respects, I can no longer move the HUD. All other mods deleted on stable & disabled on PTE (except the required Floating Framework)
  11. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Oh, I see what you mean. The moving around doesn't seem to work if there is something underneath the HUD. So for example, if the HUD is in the top right corner, you can't drag it around using the top part of the HUD because the top PA bar is behind it. It works if you use the lower part of the HUD, unless the planet list is open, because then that is underneath.

Anyway, workaround is to make sure nothing is underneath the HUD when you try to move it around. Well, and make sure you didn't enable the lock thingy. :)
  12. lulamae

Must be the lock thingy that I can't figure out, because there's nothing underneath to interfere.How do I "unlock"?

Also, if I do a complete uninstall, exit, restart, reinstall, exit, restart, why would it be locked for the re-installation?

[​IMG]
  13. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

You click the black lock.

Could the lock be given a white outline? Lula's problem is that they can't see it, and I can see why given that it's black on dark blue.
  14. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

State is saved in localstorage so if you didn't remove the uberent folder in %appdata% it would still load the old setting.
  15. lulamae

Thanks. I thought it might be something like that but didn't know where to look, so I did a complete uninstall/re-install of PA, which did the trick. The HUD has a bit of opacity, so when I maneuvered the sun behind it the lock (which does not) was slightly easier to see.

[​IMG]