[REL] Alpha Energy Plant

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by stuart98, May 16, 2014.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Tired of the current, bland energy plant model? Want the energy plant to be more reminiscent of the one in the kickstarter? Miss the old Energy Plant model from early Alpha? If you are having any of these 3 problems, then look no further! Introducing Alpha Energy Plant! Replaces the old, bland energy plants with a new, spicier one! Check it out!

[​IMG]

Will be going up on PAMM shortly.
    Nullimus likes this.
  2. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Can you stick them side by side. At first glance it looks the same to me. Sorry :D. But I didn't even know that color tiles we had in our bathroom when asked before so I don't notice stuff like this.
  3. stuart98

Go away.

[​IMG]
    Clopse likes this.
  4. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

"Then I added some fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe I feel here is pretty sharp."

Haha ah yeah I didn't even notice the new one. That is the reason for my ignorance
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  5. stuart98

1.1 will be out shortly and will replace the sea energy plant model. Note that in order to do this and have it look good I will also have to change the client side size of the energy plant so that you can't place them too close together (the sea ones are larger than the land ones). It shouldn't be too big of a size increase; just enough that they don't clip into each other slightly.
  6. stuart98

Can I get any feedback on if people prefer the new sea pgen model even with its increased size or if I should revert that?

If someone can give me a smaller sea pgen model, that would be great BTW!
  7. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

I haven't yet mentioned how much I love your mod but here it is : I love your mod and here's a gift from me to you :

Attached Files:

stuart98 likes this.
  8. stuart98

What were the parameters you used to get that coloration, out of curiosity?

Mod will be updated ASAP.
  9. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

photoshop> hue and saturation> colorize (I can't remember the values i don't think I touched saturation i went left a little on the color scale and i might have added a tad of lightness :p )

making a new version of highlighted buildings, would you mind putting it up?

(as a result the image from this mod should be removed t not create conflicts, you could have the two mods require each other, the user has the choice not to download one if he wants)
  10. jpinard

jpinard Member

Does this work OK in the latest PTE? Is there any performance hit?
  11. stuart98

12. stuart98

Finally updated this for Titans.