Quitting and reconnecting to a ranked game kills vision

Discussion in 'Support!' started by coldboot, January 2, 2016.

1. coldboot

coldboot Active Member

After quitting a ranked game of Titans in Windows with ALT+F4, then reloading the game and reconnecting, I lose vision of my own units.

Pressing the commander keyboard shortcut will make a noise, but double-tapping it won't focus where the commander should be. Vision of my own units is only restored when I surrender the match. Any amount of quitting and reconnecting, or reloading the interface with F5 doesn't fix the bug.

My units are still visible on the UberMap extension, though.

Is this bug reproducible?
  2. tracert

tracert Member

I also had this today in ranked on Ubuntu. No vision on any units and no economy info at the top, just an empty planet. This used to happen alot early last year but I haven't had it happen in months before today.
  3. ferjun

ferjun New Member

I got the exact same problem a couple of times. I have a really crappy internetconnection (not slow but instable) and sometimes when I reconnect I see the system, trajectories of orbital units, alarms about my troops beeing attacked, i can see how many fabbers are idle and i can see my commander explosion. As soon as I either surrender or the commander explodes everything is visible again. Before that the Crono-Cam doesnt work either. Multiple reconnects never fised that problem for me.

attached are:
    - my DxDiag-file
    - the first LogFile from a game where it happened
    - a later LogFile (same game, I watched "empty" planets till my team lost)

Attached Files:

4. eyhey34

eyhey34 Member

Bump, had this problem where i crashed at the start, reconnected and was just in time to get forced spawned at 2min, after that i couldn't see anything, no icons, no vision, no models, no pings. think this might be the vision flags not setting correctly or something
  5. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

One or two weeks ago, I also hat this problem under Ubuntu in single player with AI. I quit and then for a fraction of a second the commander icon appeared, before the game quit and I then was in the main menu.

Maybe I was testing high quality graphic settings.