Pumping this game back from the dead

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, January 3, 2017.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

pms publics smellies or whatnot..
    Add me if you want to play
    Gt : feedle
    y3434 likes this.
  2. feedle

100 wekly.. Still pumpin
  3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

An Xbox is the most inconvenient thing about me playing. If I'm at my nephews, playing his xbox, I might hop on.
  4. feedle

Well does the game still work on pc? Sorry my is garbo and cant run the game well..
    Majority is xbox one though i got both 360 or one..
  5. thetrophysystem

Nephew has XBone, and more importantly, Gold membership. I'm not investing in gold membership personally.

PC version is way less populated than XBox. There is SMNC though, but it's not much better.
  6. feedle

i doubt we can get the pc version back.. most people hated it at its current state.. not even sure if the servers work etc?
    xbox one you can share gold on the system for any account.. not sure if that helps
  7. thetrophysystem

SMNC does work. It was hated, yet Overwatch and Battleborn were loved with very little difference except a bigger publisher. Had improvements, "juice" was gained quicker with combat-related things both surviving, healing, and doing damage, and just released a special attack rather than neigh invincibility and survivability. Still.

Xbox is definitely better for MNC, and I am aware of family gold.
  8. jamesas95

jamesas95 New Member

I only made an account on here to reply to this thread. MNC was one of my favorites back in the day, beside Halo Reach.. Video Games is kinda my life considering I make them. I Majored in it, unfortunately i do not have any hit titles. I've helped on small arcade projects. I have a hard craving to play this game. SMNC doesnt support windows 10 so you can't play it. I was actually wanting to contact Uber to see what the status of this game was. Are there any plans of a new MNC? If not, could I possibly buy the license of the content to make a new one. I see a great potential in this game. I did a project on what games were awesome but didnt "make it" MNC was mine, a lot of my classmates had not heard of it and I made them all play it and they immediatly loved it. This has been in recent couple of years, so it was extremely hard to find even one match. I have it on xboxone GT: Jamesas95 Add me up and lets play sometime. Hope to hear from Uber Entertainment soon.
  9. feedle

Best to hit up the guys at uber on twitter and see what they say.. Its dead here...
  10. thetrophysystem

What? That doesn't sound true, what exactly fails when one tries to install and run through steam?