PTE Stream: 69170-main

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, July 18, 2014.

1. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

step ur gaym up, skrub.
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

is this system stable or does it collide?
  3. Zahav

Zahav Member

It was stable.
  4. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

Commander's torso does not turn back towards the construction project he's working on if he had to fire on enemy units in between.
    Construction also isn't interrupted even though his lathe arm can't aim at the building while tracking a bogey, but that's not new.
  5. nofear1299

nofear1299 Active Member

Hah oh my. I just lost a GW game from a incidental planet smash -_- haha. It was 9 minutes in and all of a sudden a planet smash. Thought that would be improbable because it's so early but lo and behold :( man I was far in that and I had superweapons and advanced orbital :(

2 bugs I have noticed -
    1: My nuke animation and comm explosion aren't working as desired - just the smoke and the glowing orb thing (the lines work though for comm explosion) but not all that dark grey clouds.
    2: Pathing issues are still around a bit more than before (from what I noticed) but units will sometimes get stuck against buildings or will not go around fissures/rock formations. Also if I click assist on a far away fabber it will not go there, just stop like he figured he can't assist from here so let's just take a tea break and bake scones.
  6. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

Dox seem okish now and finally the commander can kill air!
  7. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

I got some bad performance late game, I think there were about mobile 700-900 units on my side alone, AI had a lot of guys too.
    I noticed a bunch of my units doing that roundabout dance where they all try to move into that one square inch of space at the same time instead of forming a formation, it was about 200 of them doing that after moving to a rendezvous point from a dozen factories.

Giving those units a stop command improved performance instantly, they were somehow consuming a lot of processing power I guess ?
  8. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

On performance reports, please include details (or screen caps) of the various ctrl-p panels.. Client FPS, server perf, sim perf. "Bad performance" without that detail unfortunately just doesn't provide any useful information. There's so many different ways performance can be bad, that all mean very different things. :)