Problem placing factories

Discussion in 'Support!' started by devoh, July 15, 2015.

1. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

I noticed for a while now.. the last few PTE builds that I have problems placing factories. It doesn't matter what factory on planets like Forge. I will move the factory around til it turns white(which is supposed to mean it's ok to place it there) and it will not build. Especially when I make up a build queue for the commander.. he will suddenly skip one of the factories in his queue and move to the next. It also happens with single factory builds.

It's almost like the initial check for if the factory can be built is different from the final check when it goes to build it. I deleted all my mods and reinstalled them. Guess the next step is to try with no mods.
  2. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

yupp... in safe mode it works fine. Now to figure out what mod is messing it up. Doh
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

probably a mod that touches the factory spec
  4. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

If you have PA-FX then my guess its that one.
  5. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Ahh, so that's why!
  6. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE that mod. :(:confused:
  7. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

I'm off to test your ideas.. removing PA-FX.. really hope you are all wrong. :)
  8. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

Yes, It's PA-FX.. :oops: I'll post in the forum for it. Thanks for the idea gang!