Not showing final menu after game ends.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by lulamae, June 23, 2017.

1. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

Playing offline - About 2 out of 3 games of AI skirmish, I get the announcement that I've won, the AI's base explodes and instead of the final menu of "view stats", "review", "quit" etc, the screen gives a brief flash at about the time the menu would show, but it doesn't. I can zoom in and out, but can't pan. So I close the game and restart. I'm using latest driver. Files attached

Attached Files:

2. lulamae

Attached Files:

3. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

That's a GPU driver crash... seeing lots of those with 382.53
  4. lulamae

Would that be the same for the final menu not appearing?
  5. n00n

n00n Active Member

I believe I've had this issue and could reach the end screen by opening and closing the chronocam.
  6. lulamae

Thanks. I'll try that. This only happens when I'm playing at 4K - 3840x2160. Until I quit receiving the Parsley errors I've contented myself to playing at 2560x1440. Kind of a disappointment as I bought the 4K screen and NVDIA 1080 specifically for this game.

As an aside, there is a noticeable improvement in smoothness at the lower resolution. For anyone considering a 4K screen for active games, you might give consideration to using the 1080 TI instead. Although my older i7-2600 (3.4 GHz) rig may have an impact