Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by NEDMInsane, April 7, 2014.

1. NEDMInsane

NEDMInsane New Member

Hey whats up guys, I have played Supreme Commander 1, 2, and Forged Alliance. And after playing those i had thought i should give Total Annihilation a try. And was excited to see this game come out. I recently decided i should totally buy the game and so i did.

But in playing all these games i haven't really gotten down them games entirely. And tend to struggle a lot. I am really looking for a clan that can help me out here. i really love playing these games, but am always disappointed when i lose. It happens quite a bit. Are there any clans out there willing to teach me the ways of the masters?
  2. krakanu

krakanu Well-Known Member

People of any skill level are welcome to join ballistic logistics. You can checkout our website here: www.ballisticlogistics.com

We play several other games casually but our main focus is PA and Star Citizen right now. Don't let the application process scare you away like it almost did for me. Its really is just a formality to get to know people beforehand. Almost everybody is accepted and there is a 30 day "trial" period for new recruits who are unsure about joining. That allows you to get to know us before you decide whether or not you really want to become a member, so there's no pressure at all. Be sure to hop on teamspeak after you sign up on the forums as that's where everybody hangs out and coordinates games together.

We also have PA nights every week on Monday (TODAY!) starting around 8pm EST. So today would be a perfect time to join and get some training matches going with people!
  3. NEDMInsane

NEDMInsane New Member

Sounds good will check it out