MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

For more information about MyMNCserver, see this topic: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5573

Introduction
    MyMNCServer has an option to retrieve a list of bans of the internet and merge them with your own bans. This list doesn't create itself, so I need everyone's help to make it work.

How to report a hacker
    As with any game, we would need some proof or enough people saying one is a hacker.

You can do this by means of a small movie or a screenshot of the ridiciously high kill ratio (including the timer of the game!).

Still, descretion is advised as I won't add someone to the list just like that.

What do I need to ban someone
    As usernames aren't really usefull to identify a person, a link to the hackers community page would be best.

I'm banned by the list!
    As with any banning system, people can get banned by mistake (although I really try to not ban anyone that fast). If you feel a mistake is in play, post here, and I'll disable (not remove) the ban untill players will start complaining again.

Notes
    Hosters, be sure to update MyMNCServer regurely by checking the respective post, as the current version doesn't support unbanning someone by the internet list yet, which is a feature to be added soon!
  2. LennardF1989

This is a reserved space!

Banned ID's

Banned IP's
    • None yet

AccessControl.ini (for those not using MyMNCServer)
    Code:
    [Engine.AccessControl]
    AdminPassword=<YourPasswordHere>
    BannedIDs=0x0110000102EFAAE1
    BannedIDs=0x0110000103948839
    BannedIDs=0x0110000103559484
    BannedIDs=0x01100001041133EF
    BannedIDs=0x01100001027E1600
    BannedIDs=0x011000010499F066
    BannedIDs=0x0110000101D893F1
    BannedIDs=0x0110000101F68F57

Last edited: February 2, 2011
  3. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Interesting.. i can see that two of them have VAC status: "Ban(s) on record"

So... Vac works :shock:
    Anyways its good to finnaly getting rid of them.
  4. LennardF1989

They most likely got flagged by VAC in an other game.
  5. Gturtle

Gturtle New Member

This guy was using the name "MagicOnline" when I encountered (and later reported) him. Unfortunately it appears to be a throw away account for the purposes of testing whatever hacking program he's using, but c'est le vie.
  6. Mastah

Mastah New Member

la*
  7. LennardF1989

You're so mean.
  8. Mastah

Mastah New Member

No, I'm French! ;)
  9. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

I see Rock is still up to his usual tricks post release.

Hopefully the VAC banhammer rolls round soon.
  10. wubnasty

wubnasty New Member

Ran into a sniper hacker that hit headshots instead of bodyshots, hope it's not a new hack. Didn't get his steam # though. Only the second time I've ran into a hacker and it totally ruined my mojo for the night.
  11. LennardF1989

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ranerth - SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8228961

Seems to be running around using some kind of god-mode, not affected slams, no damage, nothing. Didn't feel like investigating and left right after I noticed. Not sure if it's a bug or anything, will ban if more people report.
  12. Mastah

Mastah New Member

This might be a know bug: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6281
  13. Recaff

Recaff New Member

Keep your eyes out for a player currently known as Vinak, his Steam ID is 0x0110000101cd8f14 and this is the link directly to his page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990514452

My friend and I were playing together when Vinak joined as a Tank. Although he wasn't doing great, he wasn't doing that bad either. Before long though he switched to Sniper and literally 95% of his kills were near instantaneous headshots from that point on. The only time he missed me was when I was grappling an assassin during which time he got two identically placed body shots on me and had to reload long enough for me to escape. My friend was an Assault and closed the distance with him constantly but still, within 10 feet he was pulling off headshots and whipping around to hit him with no possible warning. I can understand a good Sniper making ridiculous kills now and then but what really sealed the deal was his SMG usage. When we went into overtime, he suddenly had a Gold Accuracy endorsement and knowing that, he locked on to me and emptied an entire clip into me only missing two shots due to bullet spread.

I have no video proof but my friend and I can both safely say this man was using an aimbot at least and possibly a wallhack as well. His final score was 22 kills and 7 deaths with 4 of those deaths from being a Tank. The other three were when I headshot him when he was distracted and my friend managed to kill him twice at close range.

inb4 "You're a noob, learn to play." My friend is TheStupidIdiot who was in the original top 10 for kills and I'm Recaff and I held in the top 100 before the first reset.
  14. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Overtime = all endorsements are level 3

Ranerth is clean, prolly just a bug. We wipe the floor with him regularly (no offense intended)
  15. RollTheDice

RollTheDice New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980152834/

Played a game with "420OGKushBestWeed420" last night. In a 4 or 5 minute match, where everyone else had less than 5 kills, he had 29 kills, all but 2 or 3 of them were headshots. I thought he was probably just lucky, but I decided to watch him a bit. In the next round, he was on my team, and as I advanced up the field to plant a firebase, he was behind me in the center of the map, which seemed atypical of a sniper. He proceeded to get several headshots within 30 feet, while jumping and strafing on enemies who were shooting at him. He finished the round 49 and 2 or something to that effect, while the next best player didn't even have half that many kills.
  16. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

That may just be due to the influx of n00bs (no offense ;)). I've been getting much higher average K/Ds at release than during beta (probably because of all the new people).
  17. Huff

Huff New Member

I can confirm this as well.

"Vinak is Cream Corn"
    Sniper
    Twitchy aiming
    Never missed a headshot, spawn camped.
  18. Vampwood

Vampwood New Member

Removed for sanity.
    Last edited: January 27, 2011
  19. ParadoxD