Monday Night Combat Ultimate Blitz Guide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by mncboxsox, January 10, 2014.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Since I am apparently into pain, I decided to have the guide cover multi-player blitz matches and not just single player. After changing a lot of the back end structure I was able to come up with a way to include all of the information that I believe is needed to successfully run a multi-player blitz. The link below is to the new guide. Please be aware that I have only finished for 1 and 2 players on the first 4 blitz matches. I hope to have Sudden Death and Super Sudden Death done in a couple of days for up to 2 players. Then, I need to find people who can work with me on adding the last 2 types for each blitz. Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vlbplofqe5p2be/Monday Night Combat Ultimate Biltz Guide R1b1.pdf
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

4. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

5. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I have finally locked down the structure for the multi-player blitz matches. The Super Sudden Death blitz now incorporates the new structure. I will update all of the matches with the new structure, then add the breakout information and the the multi-player bot strategies. Finally, I just need to finish up the table of contents and re-build the links and it's done. Here is the new link. Please feel free to offer suggestions or just send criticism because I would really appreciate it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8pd8fdm47db7zdq/Monday Night Combat Ultimate Biltz Guide R1b3.pdf
  6. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Wow, this has been insane. I finally finished the new structure and I think that it is a lot better. I finally organized all of the blitz matches so that once you understand 1, you understand them all. If anyone can check the multi-player general sections and let me know if they make sense or if I need to remove myself from the gene pool (I have not played as many X-Box live matches as a lot of other players have).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8pd8fdm47db7zdq/Monday Night Combat Ultimate Biltz Guide R1b3.pdf
  7. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I have updated all of the bot tables and strategies for 1 to 4 players for the Exhibition, Season, Playoff, and Scramble Blitzes. The Sudden Death and Supper Sudden Death have all of the single player information finished as well. I have set it up so that the previous link will remain good until the released version has been uploaded. If anyone wants to try the strategies and let me know if they actually work I would appreciate it. I have yet to receive any feedback about whether they only work for me or are actually good strategies. Thanks, John.
  8. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

More and more updating done. I went through and added some of the multi-player stuff that apparently did not get saved before. There are now only 6 things left and the guide is done. 3 and 4 player details on sudden death, 2, 3, and 4 player details on super sudden death, and TOC and index page numbers. Then I can finalize and publish. The link above is still good to see the current guide.
  9. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Only multi-player Super Sudden Death, page numbers in the TOC and Index, and hyperlinks and it's done. I do need help with multi-player SSD so anyone who wants to help will be given kudos in the guide. The latest guide is now in the drop box folder listed above.
  10. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Soooo close. I only have 5 walk-troughs left. Assault, Assassin, Sniper, 3 player, and 4 player for SSD. Well, I then have to re-map the back end and make it all pretty. The updated guide is now on the drop box.
  11. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Actually the 3 single player SSD parts just need to be updated with the info I got from the source code that I finally was able to parse out properly. So I should hopefully be done soon.
  12. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

OK, while it does not appear that anyone is really interested in this anymore, I still want to get it released. All that is left are the 4 player super sudden death spawn table, walk-through, and final editing. The guide is still at the online drop box above. I have yet to receive any feedback on if any of the strategies actually work but so be it.