Modding Tutorial Stream

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by emraldis, March 2, 2015.

1. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

Sorry I missed this sunday, I had a really busy weekend. I'll try to do something on thursday or so to make up for it, we'll see.
  2. emraldis

Yeah, I've been really busy with exams and all, so unfortunately I haven't had the time I want to put towards the streams. After exams I'm going home for the summer, where internet is crap, so streams won't be an option for like 3 or 4 months. However, I should be able to upload stuff to youtube, and I should have plenty of stuff to figure that out as well. :p I hope the delays haven't been too much an issue...
  3. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for that tutorial !
    I was finally able to get a new unit ingame, check it out I made an engineering station.

Auto repair behaviour of a combat fabber, new icon, new (terrible) build bar image.
    I'm using the basic anti-air turret as a model because I haven't yet learned how to model, I think that is up next :D
  4. emraldis

That's pretty awesome! I'm gonna have to get some of those vids up on youtube at some point, though that may be a while since my 'net here is trash, and by the time I get back to Uni, I might as well just start streaming again...
    ViolentMind likes this.
  5. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

It would be really nice to be able to watch them on youtube. Is there any way that someone else with a better connection can post them for you?
  6. emraldis

I don't think so. However, I can try uploading them next week while I'm at work, I just have to set up the youtube account correctly and such, and I don't have time this week.