MNC Troubleshooting Guide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Ekanaut, December 22, 2010.

1. kruko12

kruko12 New Member

Re: Steps to take if your game crashes on startup

My friend repair the game ! xD
    Now he play and bery happy

He do this :
    When turn the game , he must unclock "Protect my computer"

Download patch and eveything it's ok
  2. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

lawl. To get around those complicated firewalls you need to take a class in Computer Science III.
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Norton - Protecting you from having fun since 2000! :lol:
  4. Kelsonar

Kelsonar New Member

So, what are we supposed to do if none of this helps? :cry:
  5. CaptainAdmiral

CaptainAdmiral New Member

I tried all the steps with my steam version of the game and nothing helped. It gets to the opening menu, freezes, and then crashes to desktop.

Very unhappy with my purchase.
  6. danny

danny New Member

Iam exactly having the same issue: little freeze at the main menu and after a few seconds it crashes... Iam using XP 32bit as OS. I hope that someone finds a solution because its a brashness to sell a game which isn't functioning for many of the purchaser

Best regards,
    danny
  7. Asta

Asta New Member

I am having an issue where I can play the game solo no problem but having issues when going online. I can play one day online and everything works fine no problems at all, but come back the next day and the map will freeze after being in it for less than a minute. Everyone looks like they have major lag running in to the walls or just in a straight line. Have waited for 30 mins thinking it may have been start up lagg and it might catch it self up but being the match would have been over in that time it isnt that.
    I have verified my game data.....No effect. I have unistalled and reinstalled three times...No effect.
    I can not recreate it as it seems completely random. The game runs fine one day then not the next or fine in the morning but not in the afternoon. No settings get changed between the two game times. I have tried reseting my router...No effect. Logging out of steam and back in...No effect.
    I would like to be able to play the game and it is extremely frustrating haveing it crash every time i try and enter a map.
    Any other suggestions of how to fix it?
    projectsigma likes this.
  8. odd2b4

odd2b4 New Member

I have done all the steps, on my 3rd installation of the game. Currently very unhappy with this purchase. Never liked steam and definitely don't like it anymore now. If it doesn't work after this reinstall i guess I'm just out 15 bucks unless there is a new solution that has not been posted yet.
  9. EricZ

EricZ New Member

Anyone got that ctd when a online-match is over and your team lose?...

Moneyball shows up and game freezes (mnc.exe has encountered a problem bla bla)

weird thing is, its not happening when my team has won?

searched on google for this... and all I found was that bootleg-stuff-crack that freezes your game after every match?

-Don't. Bought my game from Steam. ;)
  10. Salad Snake

Salad Snake New Member

I'm having a problem where if I connect to any online game, it goes to the loading screen for a full 1-2 minutes then dumps me at the main menu with a "You've lost connection to host" error. My router is a Westell, and not even the "wait 60 seconds" thing works.
  11. CebuLips9

CebuLips9 New Member

My launch log is blank...