Mini pro guide to blitz

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by feedle, June 21, 2014.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

If your going to play blitz and want to get far these are the three best classes to use and easiest to use:

Tank
    Assassin
    Support

Tank and his death blossom along with product grenade 3 are the fastest ways to kill bots. Gold reload and the reload glitch make it extremely blessed and while you are juiced you will have a good time killing jack bots. Mind you many people love the rail gun and a juiced rail gun can kill things just as effectively.
    Depends what you prefer.. maybe a Armor/Rate/Reload or a variation build?

This is also when deploy 3 becomes usefull... against buzzers. Look up and let them fly into the fire.

Assassin having the ability to cloak and build juice effectively makes this class extremely usefull along with speed and bomb jumps. Armor/Rate/Crit or some type of build you prefer..

Support has the ability to manipulate turrets, heal players and turrets and well slow down the bots.
    Armor/Skill/Rate? Use what you must to keep things hacked.. gold skill and silver dont have that much of a difference in the hack time except the ability to keep a third thing hacked a little longer. This class should pick up all or any churros needed.

General rule is more players makes things harder and faster... if your playing ssdb then 3 people are best.
    Playing sdb then 2 is the best.

Turret builds- all rockets and 1 or 2 shavice hacked near the middle of the action where a hack 3.3 can cover the most area. The rockets at the main doors should also be hacked and firebase should be near the long shot doors. Air strikes are also best to be used on them.

Jackbots use the anni when in

Why i don't think these classes can compete with the top 3 above...

Sniper- though this class builds juice with explosive shots just as quick as the assassin... he is just as weak and has trouble killing bots as quickly. His flak, double grapple and ice traps may be effective to an extent but when the bots double in speeds or armor i think he becomes more useless. Grapple 3 might be effective vs bouncers.. cant say much else good about it.

Gunner- motar and slam 3 are great ways to kill bots.... grapple 3 on bouncers.. deployed minigun might be good depending on your aim... still doesnt keep up with the other classes for killing bots even when juiced.

Assault- this class is the half pro killer and half bot killer.. grenade launcher and bomb 3 and charge 3 work but again your going to have trouble in the later rounds. Maybe the use of fly and charge with ejectors ?

Still those 3 classes i cant see much use for getting extremely far unless your playing solo or using boxsocks guide.

He's more of a pro blitz player then me... but when it comes to super sudden death those top 3 are going to get you far.

Some group builds that might help..

sudden death blitz
    ============
    assassin and support
    tank and support
    tank and tank
    assassin and assassin

super sudden death blitz
    ================
    tank tank support (used this with gunk and grindout to get far)
    assassin assassin support (this is how grindout arbar and korchanth got the top spot i beleive)
    tank assassin support (this would work well if you practiced and coordinated well)
    support support support (this might work though the lag and lack of attacking power with the bot armor and speed might be less effective)

What do i know though.. i play feedle tank
  2. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

Thanks for the advice
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Props on the quick and effective rundown on blitz. Here is the turret build (I think I built them in a different order on the YouTube video) I used to get to 5061 solo with the support (only works if for 1 or 2 players when using a support because of his hack).
    Sudden Death Support Turret Overhead.png Sudden Death Support Turret Build Order.png
    feedle likes this.
  4. feedle

Hopefully ill see you #1 soon in ssdb box
    the only thing w ssdb is the random waves after round 100
  5. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Doubtful unless I find an awesome assassin who can help me. The support (my best SSD class) doesn't have the bot stopping power to handle consecutive Jackbot rounds that hit after round 100 The upper Jackbots in the 2nd /3rd consecutive rounds trash me every time. While I can get to round 100 with between 95 and 99% Moneyball health, I typically only get to between rounds 125 and 175 (I do have a good video on my YouTube channel of me getting to round 179 solo support though).
  6. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Actually I can't find my 179 round video but I found a 178 round one (I know, who cares about 1 round but I'm weird like that). Here is the video I found.

7. feedle

Good stuff... I suggest reload glitch tank or rail gun tank..
    Arbac is the only assassin right now who could help you get where he did...
    Korchanth wont help unless your his bff or your friends w emrick or mercinary.