map requests and suggestions

Discussion in 'Mapping and stuff' started by reptarking, April 30, 2015.

1. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

Hey I am thinking about making some more maps. What would people like to see? Also anyone can post suggestions for any map maker here if they want.

Earth - not really possible at the moment. Need height editor.

flat maps - possible. But it's a trade secret that I don't want to divulge until I profect a decent way of doing it. Right now it's super hard and time consuming. Also the camera is hell for it.
  2. orangerinapay

orangerinapay Active Member

How about a close quarters radius 800/700 planet?

The map is basically like those old World War Trench fights when the enemy is in the same trench as you in the sense. You can use those unpathable plateaus and create a network if that makes more sense.

(sorry for bad grammer/english)
    reptarking likes this.
  3. reptarking

@orangerinapay
    So you want a base to base 1 path only. But a decent sized path in length but not that wide?
  4. orangerinapay

orangerinapay Active Member

Yes but instead of one path, more like a network of paths. I was thinking good for 1v1 or 2v2 to give you an idea
  5. reptarking

I'll see what I can do
  6. elodea

elodea Post Master General

Interested in making a big open water planet with interesting layout (csg or land) around radius 800 (maybe even 900!) I know you're busy now adays but thought might as well ask.

I've done water maps with 1 path between bases, 3 paths, a multiplanet, and a medium sized open water planet, but now i'm out of ideas for unique map layouts hrm.