Looking for people to play with

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by Auraenn, September 11, 2014.

1. Auraenn

Auraenn Active Member

I'm looking for some people to play casual 1v1 or 2v2 pvp with. Some folks that aren't sore losers and maybe even a teacher of some sort to help me out with improving my game. I was unsure as to where to post this so I guess this will work until someone points me elsewhere.
  2. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

3. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

If you are in a similar timezone (Australia) to me I wouldn't mind having a game tomorrow. I've only ever played only two online matches in PA during early Alpha (The rest being vs AI). I'd consider myself a fairly competent player, although since I haven't played many multiplayer games I cant really compare myself to some of the other members of the community.
  4. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Im not usually a PvP person myself, but I do occasionally divulge.
  5. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

6. Auraenn

Auraenn Active Member

I am not hosting at the moment but I'm usually on every day just add me on steam. (I have the same name on steam)
    I live in Arizona, US so I'm somewhat close to you? I mean it's better than nothing. I'm totally down to play with anyone whenever. The main reason why i don't touch this game as much as I should is due to the lack of friends to play it with.
    I'm not quite looking for a clan. I didn't quite think that was the right place to put it but if you say so I guess that works.
  7. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

I just added another edit with a link to the IRC - you might find that more to your tastes :)
  8. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Team Burning (Australasian clan) hosts a voip server where we are starting to get more people along for social team games and competitive 1v1s - a few of our players are doing pretty good in the ranking right now so could give you a few tips for sure.
  9. Auraenn

Auraenn Active Member

I do live in the US so finding a good time to play with you guys might be an issue due to the timezone difference.