Looking for mature clan [fr but not only]

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by Khalys, January 12, 2014.

1. Khalys

Khalys New Member

Hi,
    I'm an old player of TA (and all add and mods) Supcom etc : 31years old+ I'm used to be a french guild leader on many games but no one of my guildmates seems to be interrested on RTS for now. I love talking on chat/forum and looking for some new ideas etc.

I play most of the time around 22h GMT+1 and I'm looking for a mature clan. I'm fr but talk and write a quite understandable english. I had some good base at PA (build order, use some mods like line build and effeciency one) but I'm not at the top yet. So I'm looking for a group of players I can play with regulary and try some build. I do,n't have the time for being a pro player just want to have fun with other players on teamspeak etc

Thanks for reading me
  2. skipyx

skipyx New Member

Hi there

I have quite the same profile except i'm litte older (33+) :)
    If you look for building up a clan for some team armies games I would be interested if our game styles matches.
    As you I'm not a pro gamer and could play only once a week (cause kid and wife :)) between 8pm and midnight CEST (GMT+1)
    If it doesn't we can just train.
    Let me know....

ps: i'm from FR

Skipyx
  3. anacharsis

anacharsis New Member

Hello,

je me permets de répondre en français... comme j'ai cru comprendre que tu cherchais un clan "fr".

Ca tombe bien, moi aussi.
    Contact moi , si tu as trouvé qqch ou s'il faut qu'on lance l'affaire nous même.

++

Anacharsis