Linking Steam to PlayFab Can Lose Titans Ownership

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mikeyh, December 23, 2015.

1. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

That's strange. They are usually very quick about it. Anyway, there is no other way around it. This is something that only Uber can fix.
  2. Steffstoff

Steffstoff New Member

Same happend to me. :(
    Due to pa.exe doesn't working issues I created a uber account, link the uber account with my steam account and try the standalone client. Since this link I can only play the original PA without the Titan expansion. :(

I have open a ticket to uber, but as far as I can see they are in holidays. If I haven't any chance to solve this by my own, could a mod be that kind and push my case / ticket to an emergence uber team made? I could imagine there are only a view clicks necessary to fix my account.

Thanks & regards
  3. sirkinglolguy

sirkinglolguy New Member

I just had this happen, really was looking forward to playing but i guess not
  4. vtgreen

vtgreen New Member

I bought TITANS through steam and was able to boot and play the game fine. I linked my account in order to download the "non-steam" launcher. Of course, this reverted my Steam game to classic PE instantly.

As a stopgap, couldn't Uber put up a cautionary statement telling owner's of TITAN not to link their accounts until this is resolved? Seems like quite a widespread issue.
  5. Steckbecken

Steckbecken New Member

My game got downgraded too. Support doesnt respond since yesterday morning and i cannot play with my friends. That sucks so much, pls help

EDIT: After creating a support ticket they reacted very quickly, so that is the way to go
    Last edited: January 10, 2017
  6. chaoszone

chaoszone New Member

Hi,

my account also got downgraded after I linked my newly created uber account to my steam account. Please help!
  7. chaoszone

chaoszone New Member

How? I already emailed the support but there is no response.
  8. jbm101

jbm101 New Member

I lost mine too while linking my accounts ive already emailed them is there anything else i can do?
  9. badsanta211

badsanta211 New Member

I'm having the exact same problem. I looked around for a solution, found that the only solution was emailing support, so I did that. Twice. Over 3 days. Nothing. Is there a better way to get their attention?
  10. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

@wyao will fix for you on Monday morning (18 hours from now).
  11. otterfailz

otterfailz New Member

this is the message that I keep getting, ive tried everything I can think of
    your transaction failed because you are trying to buy planetary annihilation - upgrade to titans which requires ownership of planetary annihilation.
  12. mikeyh

@wyao will fix your lost titans ownership
  13. kolorafa

kolorafa New Member

Is it fix?

Or is there a way to login on palobby if i have only a steam login?
    I know my steam login but i don't know the password and there is no way to reset it (as far as i know).
  14. mikeyh

15. grzy7316

grzy7316 New Member

I also lost Titans after lnking uberent and Steam. Sent in an email for this.
  16. yeffy

yeffy New Member

I have the same issue, linked my steam account to playfab and now I don't have access to PA:T. I read on the wiki that I should post something here if that happened so here I am. Please help :(
  17. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: August 23, 2018
  18. yeffy

yeffy New Member

Yeah, I did and I also talked with someone on steam and he told me it's a waiting game and the people that like do this stuff will do it in their work time so like I suppose monday-friday. I really hope they fix it soon.

EDIT: support@planetaryannihilation.com
  19. yeffy

yeffy New Member

Well I don't want to rush anything however is fixing the lose of PA:T supposed to take more than a week? I mean I know you guys probably have lots of thing to do but I'd still love to know when approximately you'd fix it because I'd like to play some PA so yeah... :x
  20. Faustico

Faustico New Member

Lost titans after syncing the accounts, sent an email to support about 6 hours ago but no reply back yet.
  21. darthrhino

darthrhino New Member