Jokes

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by spazzdla, October 18, 2013.

1. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

There's been no censorship - nothing has been deleted from this thread. I'm just going to tell you that people simply do not want the unpleasantness from the other thread to spill over into the rest of the forums. Please, just keep all your politics there.

That's you and Tatsu, both.
    tatsujb likes this.
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

"tatsu likes this"

I don't see why. He's basically telling you "don't be a cuck about other people posting these things".
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

4. thetrophysystem

5. tatsujb

6. thetrophysystem

7. tatsujb

i certainly can be retrofitted to anything nobody said otherwise. it's forefather is clearly the "walk into a bar" joke the airplane parachute vanilla was certainly religious (and or other) and if it was political it certainly wasn't about the 2016 elections when it can easily be as old as 1990.

semantics/

it certainly dissevers a spot in the jokes thread if well executed. once again I must insist the two you link have poor execution and kill the drop utterly wheras the one I linked still has the drop setup down correctly and got a laugh out of me.

If you remove any white-hot rage from your joke you'll have a lot better chances of sounding funny. See the lightheartedness of the joke above is indicative that the guy who addapted it didn't care either way : it's just common notion the T-man is a bit slow, you know?

whereas it's harder to buy the b-word out of a small kid's mouth topped off with huge amounts of wild animosity you just can't comprehend because since when has a kid cared about politics?
  8. thetrophysystem

Your jokes are clever and well-executed and mine are just oh-so entirely different, aye?

White-hot rage? Somehow being caucasian makes me less funny or somehow relates to the "poor execution" of my jokes?

Admit it. If it's right-biased or crude, you're self-hypnotized to not find it funny, whether it is or not. Either way, I'ma keep posting it, and every time you cringe I'ma find that funny too.

[​IMG]
    olexi likes this.
  9. olexi

olexi New Member

This is just absolutely brilliant. Hahaha. Great to see that this forum will crack me up once in a while. I already love it over here!
  10. tatsujb

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/white-hot
    upload_2017-4-4_17-46-11.png kinda like that thing in the sky, the sun heard of it?
    so personally.... this is the thing I was going for it's something I've never looked up in a dictionary before, I just speak English online alot and heard it from others who in turn learned it in similar fashion all of whom, I assume, where using it for the same reason or one of the 100's of other definitions proposed none of which include being Caucasian.

Please dig up one such online definition for "white-hot", I'll accept it if you do.

In the meantime don't blame me for your illiteracy and perspirant, damn-breaking predjudice that you can't help but feel everything is about.
  11. thetrophysystem

In the meantime, don't blame me for your grammatical and spelling errors, in the same ironic instance as you once again blame me for grammatical and spelling errors, even as you also blame me for interpreting something as racist, when you interpret EVERYTHING I say as racist, absolutely all the time.

After calling me prejudice a few times now, when I think you're calling me prejudice, it's not of a guilty conscience. That's your narrative for it, when it's really just me getting sick enough to puke, over false claims of prejudice.

[​IMG]
  12. tatsujb

[​IMG]
    throphy : "yes and let's sweep that bit about me bringing up caucasianism unwarranted under the rug... "
  13. thetrophysystem

Okay, thatsujb.

Yeah, you've never once implied or outright said that I am a misogynistic racist homophobic bigot? It's STILL not true today no more than it was the first 40 times you suggested it, yet I still have to reconfirm that I am no bigot. Sheesh.
  14. tatsujb

oh that wasn't what the roll-eye was for at all. you misunderstood me completely. I was calling BS on that retort that attempted to deflect any and all criticism that failed to answer in any way to what you'd just done. It was about as well said as "Mirror, mirror" by a kid. I now stand proudly by what I said:
    I'm now quite doubtless as to your bigotry. sure it's not the worst in the world; it certainly ain't entirely absent either.
    Last edited: April 5, 2017
  15. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Is just me or this thread is no longer funny?
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  16. thetrophysystem

You already think I'm an animal. Trust me, I treat people completely consistently by action and not arbitrary physical traits. I don't need you to believe that. You're playing the generic liberal who's opinion of this speaks as anti-example. Anyone reading this can quite clearly see you have a bonfire already set up, and since it'd be a shame to waste it, you're determined that someone has to burn in it. Apparently, I'm as good as anyone you'd stumble across. Don't see why it's so easy to throw around serious accusations, but you have fun with that.

[​IMG]
  17. Devak

Devak Post Master General

Political jokes about politicians: Fine by me.
    Political jokes about followers/voters: Fastest way to get a flamewar.

Although, we already have a political flamewar in the political thread. One is enough.
  18. tatsujb

Again I don't know why you give yourself the benefit of the doubt on misrepresentation when you don't give it to me. it's just me but I think they go hand in hand and think in the best of worlds everyone would live by that credo.

and don't tell me you don't when you're painting me figuratively or not (who knows) as wanting to burn people at the stake.
  19. thetrophysystem

Because you vote for the main party regardless of the candidate, trust, or platform, or f*** you? That's all I ever hear of 3rd party voters. Parties should consider support of who has enough support to win. If it's not their guy, then maybe their party just wasn't in touch with the voterbase and they need to roll in on back so they are.

Aside from 3rd party, Trump voters aren't exactly painted as the best people. Because insults and heckling and cheering that preliminary polls show a "historic loss" to come in the election, is definitely way to galvanize a voterbase.
  20. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

That quote is from page 132 of the politics thread, not this joke thread.

Keep your projection to yourself, please.