Is it so hard to update the 360 version?!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by 21hobos, August 28, 2011.

1. 21hobos

21hobos New Member

It can't be so hard to update the 360, considering this game was literally born on the 360, it really can't! And no I'm not gonna sit here and complain, I just wanna know why you can't, or choose not to. And don't just go on and say "Well F2P really doesn't fit the 360", cause you know that there are millions of console gamers out there who would rather spend $10-$20 bucks rather than go out and buy a $500-$1000 godly gaming computer! All I'm asking for, is for the PC and 360 to be equal, whether it's in the form of an update, or even overpriced DLC, I simply want what the PC version has, on the 360, I think that's a fair request... Don't you? :(
  2. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

There is a bit of trouble.

Concider this, In order to update the 360 Uber would have to sell the update as DLC thus splitting up the community to who payed. This is bad and I mean REAL bad. If Uber devided to sell content then not only would the community be split but Uber would not make enough in returns to justify paying Microsoft in order to get fixes out there.

I know the idae of "It was the money is harsh but think of it this way: Ubers doors would close. There would be no more content after that. None.

There is also the fact that from the numbers collected it is a reallity that Uber is breaking even. When your skimming close to losing money you have to make tough decissions. MS would not let them update uless they put themselves through financial harship, causing them to close down, causing MNC to stop existing.
  3. Rag1ngWampa

Rag1ngWampa New Member

<<<<<<<< mad as ******* tits
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I will say that yes paid DLC will split the player-base but every single one of those players wants what the PC has gotten since the start, well except the Moneyball changes.
  5. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member