Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. archer6621

archer6621 New Member

Hello, didn't expect my Uber account username to immediately be taken over on the forums... Anyway I'm Archer, big fan of TA and all awesome stuff that involved it, grabbed my chance when I saw PA on sale @ Steam.

The game's good so far, at least it gives that TA feeling and I'm very glad it does! Whenever sound files will become mod-able I'd love to slap on good old TA's soundtrack :D

But yea, gonna follow this game closely and I might participate in the whole balance discussion, I did notice some oddities.
  2. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Hey, I'm Leo. I've been here since MNC first came out but have never introduced myself. I'm adequately known in the MNC community for Leo's Diary. So, I just thought I'd leave this here if anyone is interested.
  3. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

Hello everyone , my name is Montoya and getting PA and SMNC soon.
  4. maddokillza

maddokillza New Member

Hello everyone. You can call me Maddo.

I haven't been on the 'Uber' scene long, but a friend introduced me to both MNC and Super MNC. I like both a lot. I may check out PA sometime. People here seem nice enough.
    realwar likes this.
  5. commanderrage77

commanderrage77 Member

ha just found this game... its weird because these forum has the same one as kaiju combat which i is my main forum that i go on
  6. rachelzen

rachelzen New Member

Hello Everyone

I'm Rachel and happy to join Uberent, found this Introduction thread, so though I should Reply. :)

Cheers!
  7. fredegar1

fredegar1 Member

Hey all, I'm Fredegar1. I got PA a few days before 1.0 and have made numerous mediocre attempts at being good at the game since then. I'm taking a semester off of college/university to work and study for some IT certifications through CompTIA. I got my A+ certification a few weeks ago, and I'm working on Network+ right now.
  8. sinoatrial

sinoatrial New Member

hey I'm Jake I've got a few nicknames but my longest standing is Tarzan I work as a roofer right now while I save up for college but I want to be an audio engineer and sound recorder I love hockey in any form
  9. shepard1707

shepard1707 New Member

Hello. Big fan of PA, and greatly enjoy it. Sadly, I've come to the forums due to some problems I'm running into. :(
  10. erilis

erilis New Member

Hi, I'm Brent. My wife and I are planning on moving to Seattle soon for several reasons, one of which is so I can pursue my goal of joining an awesome game dev team in Seattle. I've played games all my life and they've always meant a lot to me. I started my hand at level design when I was about 12 yrs old and studied it in college. Since then I've been working in an unrelated field in Houston, TX in purchasing.

I really want to be some place where I love my job and can identify with and be understood by my co-workers (ie: hanging out and playing games with people my age after work hours!). I want to be somewhere beautiful where it rains and I can hike with my wife and where there are game devs.

It's been a while since I've worked on anything game related but it's really the only thing I want to do for a living and I think it would be worth pursuing. I've developed art assets for games and I've worked with and lead teams, but nothing professional yet. I'd love to introduce myself to you guys in person when I move up there. Or at least get some ideas on where and how I can make my new start.

Keep doing what you do and making awesome games.
    killerkiwijuice likes this.
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi, I probably should say hello as been bugging people on here since the pa kickstarter.

I'm Rob, a design engineer based in the UK. I don't have time for many games these days but as a long standing TA and Spring player I've made an exception for pa and I'm glad I did :) I never got 'the feeling' of ta from sup com, but PA really has captured its spirit imo and the realistic planets and lighting are superb :)
    jouboi likes this.
  12. jouboi

jouboi New Member

Hello everybody! My name is David. I'm a journeyman Glazer in the middle of nowhere...
    ok ok, Bismarck North dakota (might as well be the middle of nowhere). The first RTS(PC) i played was TA. I loved the game to death! After a while Command & Conquer became my new Fav. About a month ago I saw PA and thought... maybe i should get this... Watched the launch trailer, OMG!WYETRCYT$EY^%^R(*&^%^&#^EDF^%E&^IR^*^F*%DIUVYDTJERLGVTU&I*^I&%!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GETTING THIS GAME!!!! Ever since I've pretty much neglected my other game consoles and gave up what little spare tie I have to this awesome game. Feel like I'm rambling so I'll digress. Love the game, love the community, I can't wait to see where this goes!

P.s. I might not be a god (coder/designer/programmer/binary master/java Pro/tech wizard), but how would I, the lowly user be able to help further the progression of this master piece. I feel like there's so much room for growth and would kill to be able to be a part of it.

Sincerely
    The Blazed Glazer
  13. albykamy

albykamy New Member

Hi! My name is Albin! glad to join Uberent!
  14. burningweasel

burningweasel New Member

Hello people of the Uber Entertainment thread!

I have been a big fan of uber since the release of Monday Night Combat on the xbox 360; I bought the game on the first day of release with all my friends, that game kicks arse, it is by far one of my favourite games out there, logged 700+ hours on the PC version, despite it being dead, but we have a group that gets people playing.

Anyhow, I should probably introduce myself, I go by the name of Porter on steam and the MNC community, if you still play MNC I am sure we have crossed paths somewhere or another, I don't mind you calling me Ross either, what ever suits you best, I am a big MNC fan and love spending time with friends and watching anime, if I am not doing either of the above, I am probably fast asleep.

Thank you for your time

Your's sincerely, Porter
  15. rustc1an

rustc1an Member

MY NAMEIS RUSTCLAN IM NUMBER 1 BITCH MNC LEDERBAORS
  16. victorpenningtonrust

victorpenningtonrust Active Member

thes es a noon pretend me
  17. jamepeytoni011

jamepeytoni011 New Member

hello guys nice to meet you all i'm james and i'm from Hollister..
    DeathByDenim likes this.
  18. simongibson

simongibson New Member

Hi guys, nice to meet you. I'm Simon Gibson from Romania.
    tunsel11, dom314 and cdrkf like this.