Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. poiuasd

poiuasd Well-Known Member

Hi I'm poo sad. I just got here so go easy on me :^)
  2. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

My names Chris, but im better known across the internet as Max Powerz.

I have lots of consoles, an Atari, Nes & snes, sega master system, megadrive(genesis), gamegear, and Dreamcast (i still play PSO), Wii, DS, PS1 2 3 and a vita, and both xbox 1 and 360.
    Best of all i have a PC.

My Fave games include:-
    Turbo Esprit (commodore 64),
    Sonic 1, 2, 3, & knuckles (Sega Systems)
    Total Annihilation (PC),
    Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast),
    Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast)
    Lost Planet 2 (PC),
    FORZA and Gran Turismo series (Xbox & PS).
  3. JammySTB

JammySTB Well-Known Member

You aren';t even ssad lies.
  4. teju__

teju__ Active Member

Those must've been some well-oiled SC customs last night:confused:
  5. JammySTB

I didn't play customs last night :(

Well oiled customs will be happening tonight though :D
  6. poiuasd

poiuasd Well-Known Member

Gotta wonder why you were up to post that at 4:23 am though. : )
  7. teju__

teju__ Active Member

And I'm sick. Goddamit :( Let's hope there will be a stream.

Oh and also OT:

Hi I'm teju (even though there might be a post in this very thread that says otherwise) and I've been here for ages.
  8. JammySTB

I was out and I must have posted that when I got in.
  9. killbom

killbom New Member

Just bought the beta!
  10. generalsimptom

generalsimptom New Member

Hello

I'm Michael (GeneralSimptom) Owner of SimpsonCorp

I am both PC & Console based gamer, Iv'e just slowed down on D3 and have been holed up deep inside GTA5 for the past few weeks, took only 1 day off work to play so i'm defiantly getting better depending on where your viewpoint is (last game was RE6 ((took a week off)) lol

I played PA for the 1st time last night and i'm hooked already!!

I am a massive resident Evil fan but i must say the 1st 3 RE games to me have a special place in my heart (so much so i have the Umbrella Corporation logo on me at all times) ;) ..

Hope to see you in game for a royal galactic thrashing :)
  11. blancabutler

blancabutler New Member

Hi folks! I am new to the community and very impressed with the content. Definitely looking forward to be a part of this forum
  12. JammySTB

Don't worry, weddingparis, I will spot you.
  13. Tantoon

Tantoon New Member

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick post to say "Hi" Uber Entertainment fans and specifically Planetary Annihilation fans!

I played the original SupCom when it was first released unfortunately my computer at the time could only just about manage the game, so really struggled to get into it.

I've played about 4 online games of PA and its absolute blast, I even managed to get my first nuke off!

See you all around the forums!
    Last edited: December 8, 2013
  14. spicyquesidilla

spicyquesidilla Active Member

Hello,
    I'm Spicy.

I'm relatively new to the forums, But I'm an avid reddit user and I'll catch on quickly.
    I was a Beta kickstarter Supporter, gave that account to my friend when... I got a copy of the Alpha, The story is pretty cool:
    I was at PAX:prime with a couple of friends and we run into the C.E.O we say hi, And he asks us if we're supporters. Me and 2 of my friends were beta Supporters; We tell him so. He says: "That's cool"
    Then unfolds his wallet and hands out Alpha Keys. I must say, It made my day.
    My friends play occasionally, my friends are absolutely horrible at the game. We 3v1'd... I won.

I hope to get to know the community and become as active as I can with it.
    -Spicy :p
    tricky84 likes this.
  15. tricky84

tricky84 New Member

Hello..

New to the forums here at Uber/PA. I live in southwest UK, started playing RTS with TA, and played it to about 2009, don't worry, I had tea breaks in-between. My top ten games hall of fame, of all time (most of which I still play).

1. Total Annihilation
    2. Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe
    3. Starcraft
    4. Civilization (all of them!)
    5. GTA 5
    6. Sim City 2000
    7. C&C
    8. Anno 2070
    9. MNC
    10. Fallout
    (Subject to change!)

PA is in High Regards to, but I think it would be unfair to give it hall of fame status just yet, with updates to come etc.

Other than play games, I'm a keen amateur astronomer, cyclist and enjoy weights. I work in IT and live with my partner. I'm also a contributor to FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) of sorts, over the years. I also own a PS3.. but only for top titles! GTA5 is one.

If your friendly folk.. feel free to add me to Steam "tricky_202" or PSN "tr1cky_84".
    zhaii likes this.
  16. phil87

phil87 New Member

Hey, new to these forums and PA in general hoping to get the game working though so i need to post here before i can post any links :p
  17. lixiette

lixiette New Member

Hello! I'm new to PA and new to Uber forums. PA's the most fun game I've played in a while!
  18. Khtugg

Khtugg New Member

Hi all,

Khtugg my call sign as you can see and Kim is my real name. I like gaming very much and play several genres including first person shooters, RTSs(incl. Supreme Commander) and third person games. I like miniature wargames playing Warhammer(fantasy and 40k) and some of Mantic's games. I like drawings and animation, huge fan of anime and manga! I like to draw, mainly girls with huge breasts and butts.

I sadly missed the Planetary Annihilation kickstarter :( but have supported other projects including Mighty No. 9 and Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, my avatar is Shantae!

And I think that will do for now. Looking forward to my stay here :) Cheers!
    Last edited: March 2, 2014
  19. laynejj

laynejj New Member

Hello, my name is Jay.
    Other than laynejj, I usually go by Obsoletepotato, but it seems someone has taken that name from me. *Depressed D:*
    I have come here to join Geers, and because I'm going to try and buy PA while it's still on sale on Steam. (Until March 6th for me).
  20. zhaii

zhaii Active Member

Hah nice, Openttd is awesome. (and yes, above sc2)

Anyway,

It's Zhall from KippurCatArts...

Just recently bought 3 copies during the steam summer sale, and I plan on casting and maybe making some tutorials once I figure the game out myself (or maybe I'm just missing them)

Anyway, Warcraft 3 beat everything for such a long time, but it's time is fading and Sc2 isn't doing that good of a job replacing it, so I'm out finding new things to play.

Oh and yes Openttd is awesome. (I made a tutorial for that actually)