I'm up for grabs...

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by hvhp, October 21, 2013.

1. hvhp

hvhp Member

As to be a coherent clan and i don't want a clan that allows anyone in. No offence to new people but i want proper games and to improve, Not spend time walking people through kindergarten :)
  2. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I want you then. Lol
  3. archcommander

We do let a wide range of players in but so do most. If you are more skilled then playing 3 v 1 etc can get interesting.
  4. hvhp

hvhp Member

haha, 3v1 :)

I been around a bit (alpha) but only just got back into it. won a 2v2v1 where i was the 1, does that count :)

European time zone im in. didn't mention that ;)
  5. archcommander

Yes we are gmt and we would find you a few of our better players to have a few games with.
  6. archcommander

Hook up with our guys here and pm me. If you want in you are in! :)
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/promethean-clan-general-discussions-announcments.51826/
  7. hvhp

hvhp Member

Don't look very professional tbh mate! Got a TS? That's all i need, Forgive me for not caring about signing up, It's just the way i am. As long as you have TS i can make my own evaluations, As can people of me as i will more than likely annoy some people cause i just say it how it is with no sugar coating and some people get offended far to easy and need to loosen up.

But im getting desperate, Playing with these... These... muppet's is annoying as hell. I'd do better if they just quit and left me to it. You think it would be ok but they just don't have a clue. At least in alpha most games were even. Now its just a drop and hope with the influx of noob! haha, i like that name. Should be a clan, Influx of Noob, haha.

Noob cannons to the ready!
  8. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

go to the irc chat channel: http://www.esper.net/publicirc.php #planetaryannihilation

The people on there are generally better than 95% of people in the game.
    archcommander likes this.
  9. archcommander

That's okay man. We are new and still working on things. A number of the other clans started a long time before PA. Like us everyone started somewhere.
  10. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

The realm accepts people of all standards, but a lot of the best players are members so it might be worth looking at them.
  11. archcommander

I'm cool with that although we have some pretty good players to be fair as do several other clans. I take all meaningful comments constructively (the site is a work in progress; as I say we are still very much working on it).
  12. hvhp

hvhp Member

I'm glad you didn't take me the wrong way archcom, A lot of people often do ;)

Cheer's gunshin for that, Ill be sure to check that often. Are you still rocking with VDL or something like that? I been away since beta came out and new OS and all sorts now. Recon i'll be about a bit now though :)
  13. odiekriss

odiekriss New Member

7~11 Gaming Community

The recruitment system for our clan is designed to weed out undesired people from becoming members in our community. What we have is

A recruit status {711|R} for people who have applied for membership, what happens nest is they have a month to prove to us that they can handle being a member and an example to others of our clan, they are also required to be active on both forums and servers during that period to ensure us that they are dedicated and serious about wanting to be in a clan and represent our clan tag " {7~11}". We dont recruit based on skill, but rather on how mature the person is, how kind, willing to follow the rules of the clan, honesty and integrity to not cheat or use any hacks of any kind. Even things like causing trouble in other servers or games is looked down upon because they give poeple the wrong impression.

In short if you want to join a fun but mature community, dont be scared to give us a shot.

We have been around since 2003!