I'm looking for practice partners or good clan (Matiz here)

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by matizpl, January 8, 2014.

1. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

I didnt say consistently better than me. I get to decide what i consider the level of good is. As you said, its perspective. If you take offence to me calling you terrible at the game, thats your problem, not mine. Get better, beat me, and that will change.
  2. speneth

speneth Member

Whoa whoa, this constant bickering is getting ridiculous. This thread was for someone who wanted to find a good clan or some friend to have fun with, not to decide what clan is good or not. I think all clans are good in their own ways, and some may be better than others, but that doesn't mean that we should be jumping to conclusions here. In fact we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions at all. One of the meanings of a clan is a group of people with a common interest. Now that may not sound like much, but it doesn't say that some clans can always be better than others. Clans are made to bring people together so they can engage with each other in some activity to entertain themselves in the interest that they share. In short, they are made so people who are in them can have fun. Here, in PA, it's the same thing. This game was created so people who play it can have fun. It also can be competetive, but it shouldn't be taken so seriously that people should judge who is better than the other. People have their own opinions, but no one should care. Gunshin may think that some clans are better than the Promethean clan. That can be true, but it shouldn't matter. It's his opinion. No one needs to try and make him think differently about anybody else. It shouldn't affect anybody else.
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. superouman

superouman Post Master General

I know how you feel. It ruins tournament map making.
    matizpl likes this.
  4. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Realm out-performed BL in the recent 1v1 tournament :)
    cdrkf likes this.
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

How come you're not in a clan / guild / faction / whatever you wana call it Quitch? I'm guessing given you're heavy involvement in the forums that you're game is pretty good... Or are you planning on starting your own group using the 'Quitch' commander?
  6. Quitch

I'm so-so, posted 21/47 in the tournament. I don't join anyone because I haven't really found any reason to do so.
  7. cdrkf

Well the main reason (to my mind at least) to join one is if you enjoy team games- you get to play with a regular group of people and work on collaborative strategies which isn't really possible when always playing with random players. Obviously with the new social features you can just meet up with friends without 'declaring' your alliance with a clan tag so I guess it doesn't make much difference...
  8. Quitch

Yeah, but people like Gunshin are also in clans... ;)
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  9. cdrkf

Yeah, I must admit he managed to get me into a flame war which is unusual for me... Well I guess you already have your own commander, what more do you need?