1. Due to the new GDPR privacy policy. We want to inform you that by signing up for an Uber forum account you are agreeing to the following:

1) Uber Entertainment keeps track of your account information to provide you with a good forum experience, but this does include personally identifiable information.

2) We do not perform any analytics nor do we sell any of this information to third party sites.

3) We do make use of cookies to help improve your forum experience and more information about how we use them can be found under the Help link down below.

https://forums.uberent.com/help/cookies

I got titans offline but not online

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Worra, April 14, 2018.

1. Worra

Worra New Member

as soon i go online the game downgrades me from titan to vanilla annihilation can i get help so i can play the full game with my friends
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

3. Worra

Worra New Member

yeah will that did not help fricking the 1000th time i have that linked to me i just want to play this online SHOULD NOT NE THIS HARD FFS why have uber not just made a option to unlink this from a steam account IT FRICKING STUPID THAT, THAT ALONE WOULD FIX IT..... why are a thig so simple so hard to fix for Uber LIKE COME THE FRICK ON
  4. Worra

Worra New Member

just give this account the titan expantion and i will be enable top play or dis connect it form my steam i dont care witch one
  5. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

So you emailed and haven't gotten a reply? Or looking at that link 1000 times didn't help?
    lulamae likes this.