Hotfix 110069 is now live!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by wyao, April 17, 2018.

1. wyao

wyao Uber Employee

This hotfix resolves the SSL issue preventing MacOS users from being able to sign in. A separate fix for the uberlauncher will be rolled out next and we will release that as soon as it is ready. Thank you again for being patient with us and happy annihilating!

Update: A fix for the UberLauncher on MacOS has been released. However, there is a new bug that has appeared on the Windows UberLauncher that causes it to get stuck in an update loop. For the time being, please hit Cancel and it will allow you to continue to play Offline for now while we sort this out. Thank you for understanding.

Second Update: The issue with the Windows UberLauncher has now been resolved and you should be able to launch the game again using any platform and any OS. Thank you for bearing with us as we worked through this issue!
    Last edited: April 18, 2018
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

How do I get the hotfix? I've downloaded a fresh MacOS Uberlauncher and I'm getting an SSL error.
  3. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Check again. I just downloaded a fresh copy and no issues on macOS 10.7, 10.12 or 10.13.
  4. wondible

Refreshed download page, downloaded installer again. Then rebooted computer, still getting "SSL certificate problem: unable to get issuer certificate" on login. macOS 10.13.4
  5. mikeyh

Try the copy I just downloaded from http://setup.uberent.com/PA/OSX/UberLauncher.dmg:
  6. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

To add to this. I just downloaded the Uberlauncher on a virtual mac and I get the same SSL error with either dmg. Also 10.13.4. And it's a relatively fresh install too.
  7. mikeyh

Updated cacertpem again and the new launcher will update once the caches clear.
  8. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

I tried it out today. Uberlauncher on Mac autoupdated and I was able to log in. So that seems to have worked!
  9. wondible

Thanks. Downloaded new copy, was able to sign in and download updates.