Hi everyone!!

Discussion in 'Super MNC' started by lquwiesr, March 3, 2017.

1. lquwiesr

lquwiesr Member

Hi!

It's been 4 years since the last update. Thank you for keeping the SMNC servers running so we can keep playing.

I don't know what exactly failed in SMNC. From my point of view, was the Supercrossfire stuff. MNC still have matches because it is a simple game, you should have thrown Turbocross first instead of Supercrossfire (while the playerbase was high). I personally left this game almost one year and I got back because of Blitz and Turbo, but the game was already screwed up... Just saying.

How much time we have left in this? How long we can keep playing? I'm scared of the day that Uberent will say: "That's all folks!"

What will happen with my Wascot items? I won't be able to use my green heartbreaker anymore and my green shotgun!

Hi to all the players, even to the poisonous!! In the movie "The beutician and the beast", Fran Drescher's mom invited to her party a guy she just met. And the mom said something like "What do you want? And empty party?" I think the same here! At this point I don't mind if you cheese, backdoor, cheat, whine, suck, exploit... because you're sometimes in my team and sometimes not. Just having fun with the longest relationship I've ever had!

Have fun everyone!

Wascot Redfield
  2. lquwiesr

lquwiesr Member

PS. Thank you Uberent for this game!! Still hoping to see Pink Bullseye again. Hehehe.
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  3. qu4ckers

qu4ckers Active Member

Along with Team Fortress 2, Super MNC is my answer to best multiplayer game of all time. Wonderful characters, spectacular world, innovative gameplay. This game was really ahead of its' time.

Honestly, as much as I loved Uber in the honeymoon phase of this game, they ruined it. Super Monday Night Combat needed a tutorial sooner. It needed a cross promotion with a MOBA, not a team deathmatch shooter. It needed cheaper microtransactions. It needed a better system for handling balance (Chowder). The playerbase shouldn't have been split in two when the game was on life support (Turbocross).

If you need any further convincing of Uber's poor decisions as a company, look at Planetary Annihilation. Not even a year into development (11 months to be exact), they released an expansion pack as an entirely separate game (TITANS). This split the playerbase in two and the first game was abandoned. Wonderful way to treat the customers.

Uber makes brilliant games, but they don't give a flying **** about their audience. As soon as they saw Super MNC was beyond saving, they jumped ship. Servers are still up because I'm sure there's a person or two out there still willing to pay $7.99 for whatever BS is still featured in the store.

All in all, I loved Super MNC. I check the forums every time it crosses my mind, maybe every 7 or 8 months. I'm glad you're still able to love the game, because it's definitely the best of all time. Maybe I should install it again just for nostalgia's sake :D
  4. snotyay

snotyay Member

cant believe odokee is still playing and still carries his salt pot to spill everywhere
  5. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

To be exact Titans came out 35 months after development started on PA.
    https://wiki.palobby.com/wiki/Planetary_Annihilation_Timeline
  6. marri

marri Member

I can't belive it either :l
  7. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

Sometimes I play this game in this, the year 2017, and have fun. It's pretty cool.
    Lots of people looking for their TF2 hats (somehow??? This far gone???).
    olexi likes this.
  8. olexi

olexi New Member

Haha. I can totally relate.
  9. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

Yeah the demand for TF2 hats is so weird. Especially when a lot of them want the hats representing characters from a game that they hate.
  10. sfkingalpha

sfkingalpha Member

"Critical Hit? More like Critical ****!" - odokee 2012