Here Comes a New Challenger!:Team Kritz Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by NeoCyberman, July 13, 2011.

1. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I'll post the announcement but I must also note that I am indeed free today.
  2. NeoCyberman

I'm hoping enough people are reading this but is anyone interested in a tourney that RWM is hosting. I will ad it to the announcement page.

Don't have to if you don't want to but I'd like to at least get a feel of higher level play against the other team for fun and prizes.
  3. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

This thread made my day
  4. NeoCyberman

How so?
  5. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

First, you in fact say how sexy RWM is.
    Then, half of Raw Messiah trolls each other and makes cheap jokes about Vlane. :lol:
  6. NeoCyberman

All according to plan.
  7. NeoCyberman

Edited the first post.

Any ideas on how we get more people? Tomorrow (or today as most of you may see this message by Monday) is a Reddit sponsored event that should bring in some fresh meat.

I was thinking if we could get some new recruits there would be incentive to stay and they would get better over time.

In other news I'm taking a few days break from MNC to focus on my programming. I'm planning an event for saturday. This time maybe a 3 on 3 match or two before some pubstomping. I was wondering what time we could agree on.

I've enrolled in the tournament so there is that.
  8. Fangeye

Fangeye New Member

Yay for checking this forum regularly >,<. As for planning something this Saturday I am working from 1pm to 10pm PST so I could go for early morning or late at night.

Edit: Also I don't have work the next day so there is that. I also signed up for the tournament but my only competition level class is sin and there are probably a million of those XD.
  9. NeoCyberman

Yeah. I'm going in as gunner or assault for sure.

If I go gunner I know my team is going to win if we can keep their bots in line. I will be kredit to team no matter what. My role can be done at any ping.

If I go assault I will have fun no matter what.
  10. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

Fangeye can go sin since he's way better :3, I'll go tank for the tourney. Just a heads up that I won't be available for the whole September and I'll only be available weekends after that.

I'll try waking up for our play together thing (PDT) though I might be an hour late (assuming the time on the Steam event is automatically set to our local times).
  11. Fangeye

Fangeye New Member

Steam automatically displays events in local time, for example I live in sunny California and it shows as being 9am for me which works.
  12. NeoCyberman

I should note that I will be leaving for college on Sunday. So don't be surprised if you see me with below 190 ping.

Tomorrow is going to be busy but I think I can be on MNC for a little while but things could be complicated.
  13. NeoCyberman

THE EVENT IS GO

Head into the mumble if you can

Info is in the mumble announcement
  14. KIRBACHEV

KIRBACHEV New Member

Posting in the first recruitment thread I see (that isn't FAP or RWM so that I have a chance of being accepted). Are you guys not dead?
    (yes this is my first post on the ber forums, what, you want to fight about it)

1) KIRBACHEV
    2) Tank
    3) Gunner
    4) North America, EST
    5) All weekend, every weekend
  15. NeoCyberman

Most certainly not. I will be a bit more busy during the week as I now have college but god knows I'm in for the weekend.

It would be great to have another regular and maybe someone to pad out a scrim team.

Welcome aboard.
  16. Warston

Warston New Member

Just came back to MNC recently didn't really have anybody to play with, wanted to see what it was like to have a team that actually communicated durring a match XD.

1.) Warston
    2.) Been a while but probably support
    3.) I want to get better at all the classes so i can always fill what the team needs but probably Assassin
    4.) Virginia Eastern Time
    5.) Usually get home from work at about 4 or so PM and I stay up till about 10 or sometimes later depending on how much I want to hate myself the next morning =P

Mostly just want some people to play with but if i get better itd be fun to get into some competitive stuff. btw do you guys have a forum or some sort of site to communicate whats going on?
  17. NeoCyberman

You are welcome in.

One thing. I'm going to be working at getting a forum setup

Note we may be having a get together ingame 8/26/11
  18. NeoCyberman

After classes tomorrow I will work on getting us a site and a blog. Maybe somewhere down the line we could work on getting a server... maybe... i dunno...

I think I might have grader plans than I started with.

Seeing as Uber might have plans for an update Friday and during the weekend I might postpone a get together.
  19. NeoCyberman

I'm back and in college which means that my playtime will be cut. I will be available Every Thursday afternoon and Saturday.

SMNC has been announced and the population is dwindling fast. The other clans are making preparations to continue in the beta later this year but we must endure. Voting is now open for the next game we group up on.

*TF2
    *Global Agenda
    *Spiral Knights
    *Write In Vote!

I'd be willing to accomodate any and all suggestions should my PC be able to handle it.

Stay golden
  20. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

Quake Live.