HELP - new laptop. Titans disabled.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Trevolio, May 13, 2018.

1. Trevolio

Trevolio New Member

I've got a new laptop and installed Titans via steam. However I am advertised to buy Titans. Titans is disabled. Now I reinstalled on my desktop... and Titans enabled and functional.... however my desktop is a dinosaur. Backed up working Titans from desktop. Unintalled on my laptop. uninstalled on desktop just in case. Installed from working Titans backed up from my desktop. Prior to launching I entered launcher extensions to force it to create a new user/profile then launched... still no Titans. I then tried re-installing on my desktop from steam. used the same extensions to force a new user just as a test. working Titans on desktop. I would love to enjoy this game on a computer that is actually capable...
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

As mentioned in community chat many times you'll need to email support@uberent.com:
  3. Trevolio

Trevolio New Member

And I've been told many times in a way that seems like the people saying such have access to said email to verify that I haven't emailed said email address.... and yet I have previously and have again this evening... I am attempting to utilize all channels as I have a game that isn't what I've paid for... more than once to be exact LOL I would just like to play the game as advertised... and will continue to seek resolution.
  4. Trevolio

Trevolio New Member

5. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

I know as I wrote that wiki.

If you also check the thread mentioned in the wiki you'll see I have been aware of this issue since 2015 and have privately offered to fix the underlying issue for free many many times:
    Only support@uberent.com can fix a linking issue so you need to email them today and wait until Monday PST timezone for Uber to fix.

If you have linked again since previously emailing them then linking will again be broken.