Help! Game won't launch - stuck on mounting mods

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by iacondios, April 14, 2018.

1. iacondios

iacondios Active Member

As of today (had no problems yesterday) the game will no longer load. It is getting stuck on "Mounting Client Mods". I haven't changed any mods or really anything that I'm aware of (though obviously something changed under the hood). I've tried verifying the game files, and deleting the mods from the AppData/Local/download, but it seems to load a list of mods from somewhere else, redownload them, and then fail to mount one or more of them again.

Is there any way I can clear the enabled mods so that I can start from a clean build and try to figure out which went wrong? (Preferably without uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game)

Thanks.
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Known issue and being worked on.
  3. iacondios

iacondios Active Member

Update: The game loaded to the main menu (much quicker than normal?), and it seems the mods are still there, but on loading the main menu an error complaining about an expired certificate appears, with multiplayer games on PlayFab servers unable to be started. I noticed when I tried to log into the forums I got an expired certificate there too.

I don't suppose the certificate expiring could have something to do with this? (client mounting in the loading screen, that is)
    Last edited: April 14, 2018
  4. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

Yes