Have clan vs clan (guild vs guild) ranked crossfire option

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Cao Lee Hyu, August 23, 2011.

1. Cao Lee Hyu

Cao Lee Hyu New Member

Have crossfire option specifically for people who are teamed up in clans. Also have it set so that clans can have their own personal home arena as well as a choice of symbol and color scheme for their character outfits. Also have a choice of whether to play a ranked or scrimmage match. Later on set it so that clans can spectate their clan matches or other players can spectate the ranked matches. Create a ladder showing the top guilds during off season and during certain times of the year (aka season) take top clans and enter them into a playoff tournament. Winners of the tournaments receive prizes, bragging rights and/or exclusive downloadable content for their outfits.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Would be awesome if there were more than 3 full...guilds?
  3. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Wanna scrim ****?

In before Wildman
  4. Cao Lee Hyu

Cao Lee Hyu New Member

Maybe add an option of some sort of in-game clan recruitment or maybe a bulletin board option where clans can post their requirements, skill level and what classes they are looking for. Would make it alot easier to get a clan going then having to surf the forums.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Or...you could have an advertisement on the loading screens for the forums. That would simplify both of your wishes. :)
  6. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Hmmmmm...Skill level: good when not dicking around
    Classes looking for: A team that actually wants to scrim & needs an assassin

That's me & what I need...but in all seriousness can you really see uber doing that for 360. Peeseers maybe. Nice idea though and I approve ;)
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member