GW Game Summary Draw (with mods)

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Azarath, November 26, 2014.

1. Azarath

Azarath Member

Hello everyone.

First I want to say I don't think I put this in the correct directory, I think this should be in the "Mods" section since this is probably a mod related problem.

For some reason I get a weird message while trying to launch a planet invasion in Galactic War.
    The very moment the planets has finished generating, a window pops up with the message "Game Summary Draw". I'm unable to get rid of the window and I have no choice but force exit the game.
    I'm using the Stable version of PA

I do play GW with mods, most are UI mods and a few Server mods.
    My earlier games with mods in GW has played flawlessly. There has been a few problems here and there but everything got solved in the end.
    I use the PAMM launcher.

With all mods disabled it works, no problem.
    I tried to disable all Server mods and only keep the UI ones active, but that causes the Draw as well.
    I find it strange that even the UI mods are causing this.

All mods works in Skirmish.

Is there a known issue with GW using mods at the moment which I'm unaware of?
    Or is it something else that might be the cause?

Game Summary Draw.png

Attached Files:

2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Server mods have no impact on GW. Best thing to do is disable half your client mods, and see which half breaks it. Do it again (1/4 of total) with the half that breaks, and repeat until you find the problem. Then post to that mod's thread.
    carn1x and lokiCML like this.
  3. Azarath

Azarath Member

I managed to identify the mod that caused it. It was Orbital Warfare Overhaul Strategic Icons.
    I was kinda hoping I would be able to use Server mods in Galactic War but it seems that is not currently possible.

I will make a report in the Orbital Warfare Overhaul thread regarding this in the case someone else runs into the same problem
    carn1x likes this.