Gunner Underpowered?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Not Officer Willy, August 22, 2011.

1. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

Gunner's Grapple 2 is laughable and Grapple 3 is just as laughable. I know I'm not the best gunner. I go about 3-30 on a bad game. 7-25 when I'm doing good. All I'm asking is that instead of a useless grapple he should have a charge. He's charge should be just as strong as the tanks if not stronger. Also the stun time with charge 3 should be around 6 seconds so it would give me enough time to kill the person that I just charged. Any other people feel this way?
  2. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

O come on we all know grapple 3's the **** against feedles team :lol:
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol remember that time you tried to juice chain on me so i juice chained back and you quit out of the lobby?
  4. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

ohhh and remember when you got humiliated by crimson and quit the game and remeber when you got humiliated by me and screamed like a girl xD good times but unfortunately Puerto Rican is no longer playing MNC, he wants to be a MVC3 MLG PRO
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

meh. one less pub assault.
  6. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

If the update comes grapple will be fine.
  7. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Gunner underpowered? Hell no. Like a few of the other classes I'm struggling to lrn2gunner but he's not underpowered. Even I go positive - not as heavily positive as Wildman or Tom but hey I'm still learning and it's my own fault for sticking to one class for so long...stupid Mediocre Assassin :D
  8. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

I suck
    Last edited: August 23, 2011
  9. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Both were buffed in a PC update. I would expect the Xbox version gets this too.
  10. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

>Gunner
    >Underpowered
    Pick one.
  11. Not Officer Willy

Omg the response it overwelming, I never knew so many people felt the way I do. You heard the people Uber. Lets get this done. Charge instead of grapple :).
  12. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

So instead of grapple, you want to give the Gunner an instant win button? Let's face it, charge is the most broken thing in this game. In the middle of a firefight, press B for instant win.

And if grapple 3 gets the damage buff that it got on PC, I will most likely never play Assassin again. There is no reason that a GUNNER's grapple should do enough damage to kill a full health gold armored Assassin. That's beyond stupid.
  13. Not Officer Willy

Any particular reason why an Assassins grapple can kill a fully healed/armored gunner? Anyways not debating about the gunner's grapple I don't even want the gunner to even have a grapple. I wants the charge :)
  14. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

Lief plays assassin and gets grappled by gunners.

Find the flaw.
  15. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

The grapple is no problem for Sins, juice and gold armor nerf are WAY worse.
  16. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Gunner with a charge doesn't sound like a good idea. This is just my opinion though.
  17. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Learn to read, he was talking about Puerto Rican. What even lead you to believe it was about you? Because you're aware that you're a pub Assault?
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Guilty conscience.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I seriously can't believe you guys are allowing yourselves to be trolled by this moron.
  20. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

At this point I'm more or less ignoring the topic and ranting about the charge. It's just stupidly broken and has no place in this game.
    It can't.
    I can't even remember the last time I was grappled by a Gunner. I'm complaining about the fact that they even have the ability to do that.
    It makes even the Gunner better at CQC than the Assassin, which is beyond stupid. And as far as the other nerfs, I was already aware that the Assassin is all but unplayable on PC.