Gunked AKA 1v6 Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by gunked, August 23, 2011.

1. gunked

gunked New Member

Last edited: April 23, 2012
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

any videos of you doing particularly well vs anyone worth mentioning?
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I'm already content when I see a Sin player destroying bots, turrets and firebases.

Gawd, pre-patch Sin was so powerful... :D
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

Even if I do mention someone, people will just say he is bad therefore there is not a single person that plays this game "worth mentioning". Its always a big group versus me, it always ends the same. That doesn't mean i dont have video of it, i probably should post so you can see through the eyes of Gunked :shock: :lol: .
  5. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Ghetto Gunner Guide was entertaining though.
    WarriorPeace taunting everytime he kills you was hilarious.
    Raging on gamechat was also funny.
  6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

I got a game invite from him the other day nvr did accept it?
  7. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

For anyone about to click the link: first minute of gameplay = straight to enemy bot spawn to melee bots as an Assassin.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

ok, i will restate it then. do you have any gameplay ogf you doing particularly well against anyone of blackjack status or higher? (not counting feedle or rustclan)
  9. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

JUSTFOUR OF COURSE!

but he's bad................ right!
  10. gunked

gunked New Member

Just uploaded a video of Zatchmo and Philychesteak doing work......

this is a video i wasnt going to upload due to the audio being unsynced but yall wanted it

[EDIT:]Alright i just wanna state with the videos i put up there not to be mean towards anyone even though you might hear things in party, that doesnt mean i instantly agree with what they are saying. I <3 you all, no homo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AKnuuqS74
    Last edited: August 24, 2011
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Cute. Party of 5-6 while they have a set of split screeners and are a man down through most of the match.

You seem proud though, so I'll let you have your moment.

When you're done gloating over this victory, you want to take your party of 6 into a real lobby? Let's set up a scrim.
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

It happens to everyone on this game one day or another where we get owned by a team while our team sucks, I even made a video series for that.

I would love to but sadly i dont have a team. Everyone you see with a similiar club tag is just a friend copying me :cool: but if i see you in a pub then ill prefer you (if it will let me) so we can play against each other :D
    Last edited: August 24, 2011
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

You have a team? If so, let's scrim. Wuddya say? Could be fun...
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I also forgot to ask, who the f*** was in your party saying sh** like "keep the Gunner healed" and such like it's a f***ing tournament? Didn't that moron realize that your party of no less than 5 was going to roll over the other team with relative ease? I'm actually almost sure he was the one giggling that there were split screeners on the other team. He must be God awful to take a pub match in a large party that serious.

Please don't tell me it was Waz...
  15. gunked

gunked New Member

Im pretty sure its was Waz but it could have been RockCompany. Im not sure since i havnt played with them for awhile
  16. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

1. Have fun pub stomping. :|

2. I already have you preferred for the same reason.

3. Glad to see that you made it to the forums.

4. Offer to scrim stands.
  17. gunked

gunked New Member

I have another video for yall its a dualcom between Pilkey and Giant while im on the other team :lol:

My thoughts on the game: the begining was slow but i was able to chain that juice towards the middle and keep it going till overtime. And you cant forget Juggalo he was pushing bots i think..thanks for the help. And to address the end all i got to say is dual support in your base will make a new moneyball slot for your team :eek: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sS7N_hDVM
  18. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Lolololololol!!! Oh my god I'm totally showing this to Phil. I just can't believe you guys were like calling out and ****. I like how they reacted to my juice taunt too by the way. LOL don't taunt against our party of 6!!!" Uh, yea I'm going to taunt you, because I don't give a ****. I just felt like making fun of you for playing in a full party. This makes me so happy that you uploaded this.

"Where's Zatchmo?" I picked Assault so I can defend my little buddy? LOL.

"Ignore the bots, unless you need juice."

Lol, you hear me at the end about to crack up after Wazup says the line, and I like how you cut it off early too, so you don't hear me burst out laughing at the ridiculousness that was your little squad. It's too bad you didn't upload the game prior to this one... (Hint: his K/D was a little bit worse.)

New topic in Gen. Discussion incoming. I don't care if it's not relevent, or if it's spam.
  19. Cyan Sunshine

Cyan Sunshine New Member

But Zatchmo dude, you got stomped.
  20. gunked

gunked New Member

haha ya those guys did like you much, but i hardly play with them so im not sure which one was the one "calling out"