Grudge Match of the Century

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Edward Coug, December 15, 2010.

1. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

XENONOX
    Kaptain K Rool
    BackIn10
    IDeadEye
    BoltAktion
    ChaosFF7

And we'll probably have Hiiitimes as a backup in case someone doesn't make it.

Amen.
  2. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Oh. My. God.
  3. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I think there's a new "Best MNC Team"! Quick, everyone put it in your sig!

LuLz.
  4. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Done.
  5. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I think we've proved a few times that no team with deadeye will beat GP. Btw, after this match, we are changing our name to "Dream Team".
  6. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Both teams have 2/3 players that are REALLY good and 2/3 players that are REALLY overrated.

Should be interesting.
  7. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

With as much as you are hinting at someone being overrated in any skill based thread, you really should just come on and give us your opinion of the actual player by name. Its obvious you want to, and its getting pretty annoying trying to guess who you are talking about.
  8. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

But...err...this is the real Dream Team of players, I thought we went over this...
  9. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I really don't want to. The players that have played me know who they are and how well they've done. I'm not going to spit name because that's just going to derail the entire thread into an ego fest, and I really want this to actually happen (despite my skepticism that it ever will).

Also, your looking at just the negatives. I stated I think just as many kids are REALLY good as REALLY overrated and it's not like I am trying to target anyone specific. Plus, calling individuals out like that is kind of a douche move unless they have it coming (which I have no problem doing if they do). Just being honest about my opinion on both rosters.
  10. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

LuLz. Every time I've ever played against you, I've done by far the best, with most of my damage getting lost on people running away. It's going to be fun playing with people who can slay as well as me, and I really... really.. don't think GP will be able to handle it.

BTW Shammas.. You have Ace, and Buddy the Elf.... Just saying.
  11. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I've played with Deadeye, and against Bolt a couple times before, they're both very good. I just got done playing with Xeno and K Rool about 15 minutes ago, but they didn't want to join my party. =( But yeah, Xeno certainly lives up to the hype, and K Rool was very good as well.

I've never seen the people on Shammas' team, but i'm sure they don't suck. =P Should be an interesting match.
  12. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Well, this is gonna be a hell of a game.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

when did GP pick up buddy?
  14. Sah

Sah New Member

So, am I correct in thinking that the match will be set for midnight, December 25th Eastern Time?
    Also, will you be able to livestream it ShammahS? I'm pretty giddy for this match to happen, best Christmas present in awhile :D

I'm personally rooting for ChaosFF7 and PU5H as individual players, but my money is on Grand Pricks to win. I believe the Dream Team had a chance before they did a few things: A) Put Bolt as Assassin. Nothing against Bolt, but the Grand Pricks make a point of eating Assassins for breakfast; B) Decided to play a support, and worse, put people who don't main support in that role; C) No good or decent Tank in their lineup. ShammahS is a monster harrasser, and both of Dreamy Teams Heavies hate taking damage.

Either way, it's going to be a pretty epic match. Good luck, gentleman (and in Chaos's case, ladies)
  15. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

This better come out on BluRay.
  16. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Looks like I'm not known enough yet.
  17. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Oh no, you definitely should be in this.
  18. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Would be too many assaults (plus you can't expect everyone to play with everyone and know who is actually good). Teams are fine. If that's who they think is gives them best chance for victory, it's hard to argue with them.
  19. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I agree.
  20. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Additional stipulation: if grand prize wins, they are dream team.

If grand prize loses, the must change their name to team "second place."