Grudge Match of the Century

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Edward Coug, December 15, 2010.

1. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Dream Team (the best of the best who want to take a perfectly nice guy with a obscenely large ego down a peg--that's you Shammas)

versus

Grand Prize (Shammas, Push, Sigivar, and friends)

Date and Time: TBA

Organizer/Dream Team General Manager/All Around Madman: Mr. Edward Coug

Peachy Pony, Deadeye, Xenonox, Kaptain, Bolt, and Billy Roob: If you're interested in doing the community a service and handing out the largest *** whooping mankind will have ever seen, let me know. Spawn camping will be enouraged.

The other great players out there: I'll need some alternates, so if you're interested give me a holler.
  2. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

To bad we can't spectate. I'd get my *** handed to me if I played, but I would love to watch it.

:mrgreen:
  3. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

If this happens, someone NEEDS to get it recorded with a good capture card.
  4. DvineInterventN

DvineInterventN New Member

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at Sniper. I'm interested if you need someone else.
  5. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

This topic and game setup seems too serious, but I'll go talk to Kaptain K Rool and see if hes interested.

Also, I can record.

www.youtube.com/xenorich

Amen.
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

7. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

:lol: Henry Rollins ftw.

For real though, I would be horrible.
  8. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Regardless of individual skill, dream team has no experience playing together. Keep that in mind before the words start flying. :)

Also, don't lose if you think he is annoying NOW.
  9. Kaptain K Rool

Kaptain K Rool New Member

I think it's best if you let XENO and I handle our team players. Also, I'm pretty sure some of these guys don't have a grudge against Grand Prize. Neither do I, I've never played with them. However, I don't mind playing some games. I'm pretty sure XENO will agree.
  10. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Then it is settled that we will play this game.

I have to say I have no grudge against GP either, but I won't back down on a scheduled game.

Amen.
  11. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

General manager in title only. Though, I'm serious about the madman thing. You can't take that away from me.
  12. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I got left off the dream team. My feelings are hurt. I am going to derail this thread.

Seriously though, this will never happen and even if it did it would be stupid.
  13. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Well, I was gonna name as you as one of the first alternates. But if you're not interested, you're not interested. That's a shame.

It will happen. It will be awesome. Uber has promised the winners of this best of 3 series...

(Scathis, this is where you come in.)
  14. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

I don't mean to get you all riled up, but I feel it's my duty to tell you and Kaptain that Shammas said some disparaging things about your mothers to me and some other members of the forum. I thought it was out of line. I just thought you guys should know.
  15. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Too late. Feelings too hurt. Crying in bed.
  16. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

I'm down to play, but I agree with Xeno and K Rool.
  17. Ian

Ian New Member

There's an overwhelming sense of nerdosterone in this thread. Personally, I think bare-knuckle boxing would be more suitable, but...
  18. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

OMG, this has GOT to happen. I'm so excited about this, like Shake Weight excited about it, and I don't even know what that means.
  19. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

lol. why do you guys get so mad at each other? i mean, i definitely want to see some matches on youtube, but i think we should tone it down.
    like hudson said, playing together with all those people you don't normally party with is gonna be an experience all it's own. i know you all party seperately and are all very good, but you better start practicing together if you wanna be able to go against Xeno and K Rool and whoever they get to handpick, and you guys better have a strategy, cuz i'm sure they already do.

still, this should be a great spectacle.
  20. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

The only problem with this is that it won't cause Grand Prize to produce tears of fecal matter.

And there's only one person here that can fix that.