Good Turbo Cross matches?

Discussion in 'Super MNC Gameplay Videos' started by teapot, July 5, 2013.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Can anyone point me to some good competitive turbo cross matches? I've seen plenty of crossfire matches and it's just painfully slow to watch. I was curious to see how Turbo Cross faired compared to MNC's fast gameplay.
  2. hificommander

hificommander Active Member

Not sure if competitive Turbo was ever a thing tbh.
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I've got another thread up, and it looks like they're saying the same. What a shame...
  4. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

how competitive can you get when you can't form teams though? It's sorta expected, balance differences aside
  5. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

6. VortexMagus

VortexMagus Member

Generally if both teams on turbo are full of high level players, whichever team has a slight advantage will start spawn camping at about 5 minutes in.

There's really no disadvantage to it, since all your hp regens after less than 10 seconds after you break contact, and regenitol is basically instant full health.

Once you set up a few kitties and a firebase outside the enemy spawn, there's really no way they'll whittle you down faster than you'll kill them. Especially since you'll have overarmor, the occasional juice, and maybe a buff or two, while the other team has nothing.

It's IMO the biggest reason they split up premades in turbo.