Gold scrub seeks company

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by Greendolph, February 6, 2016.

1. Greendolph

Greendolph Active Member

Hey folks,
    PA is getting very lonely. I've bought keys for a bunch of my friends but no one seems to want to $ git gud, so I have been relegated to ranked and free for alls.
    I would love to be part of a community where I can scrim and learn with other players outside of ranked, and play on teams with VOIP and skilz.
    I am currently ranked Gold 1, Is there a clan with mostly uber/plats that would accept me?
    Thanks,
    Greendolph
    Furballman and cdrkf like this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Where are you based? I'd suggest Promethean but there's only really a couple of us playing. Feel free to add me in game though and if we're both on I'd be up for some games and have voip etc (note whilst I'm ranked Uber I've not been active on the ladder lately and am *super rusty* so the practice would be nice for me as well :p). My in game name is (P)CDRKF if you'd like to add me.

As for active clans, really the options are Realm, VoW (whilst mainly German they all speak pretty good English and are very welcoming) or Team Burning (which are the best option if you are in the AU / NZ time zones).
    Greendolph and Furballman like this.
  3. Greendolph

Greendolph Active Member

I am in US Mountain Time (GMT-7). I would love to be a part of Promethean if you guys will have me. I searched for you in the client but no search results came up :(

I've played a few games with the brn folks, but I am very far from the AUS time zone :p
  4. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

I am kind of in the same boat, been getting back into PA lately but hard to play against people my level, and hard to get FFA games going (the kind that I like, anyway). I'm in the UK. Add me if you want, 'Jaguar' is my display name. Wanted to record an FFA game today, but nobody around, so I tried a ranked game - client crashed! So I played a game against Quitch's Queller AI! It'd be nice to play someone like yourself, particularly if you'd be willing to go on mic so we can chat and trash talk :D
    cdrkf likes this.
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

PM me if you're on one evening this week- I can actually play a game or two (although you'll probably own me, I'm rusty lol).
    zihuatanejo likes this.
  6. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

Hey Greendolph :)
    You are always welcome at The Realms ts servers to play some casual games or practise. We have quite some merican players in addition to active eu players who play late. You don't have to join us as a member to be welcome here. At the moment the pa section is effectively working as a gathering place for all different players who want to play. You often find both VoW, P, Brn, Wow (or something) or no clan here just looking for good games. Funny enough you often see 10 non rlm members playing here alone haha. If you want to git gud there is always good uberplayers lircing around who would give you tips and such :)
    I don't have the ts address on me atm (in Thailand so) but ill send it to you whenever I get home (or you just ask someone who has it).
    Hope to see you around