1. Due to the new GDPR privacy policy. We want to inform you that by signing up for an Uber forum account you are agreeing to the following:

1) Uber Entertainment keeps track of your account information to provide you with a good forum experience, but this does include personally identifiable information.

2) We do not perform any analytics nor do we sell any of this information to third party sites.

3) We do make use of cookies to help improve your forum experience and more information about how we use them can be found under the Help link down below.

https://forums.uberent.com/help/cookies

Game Crushing

Discussion in 'Support!' started by johndafnis, June 16, 2017.

1. johndafnis

johndafnis New Member

Hello ,
    The problem i have is that when i try to host a game and change the map the game crashes.Also, whenever i try to join a game it gets stucked at Login Accepted.I tried PTE , disabling firewall antivirus etc nothing.I also reinstalled the game.Please halp me fix that :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: June 16, 2017
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

There appears to be some errors in the first log file pertaining to mods... have you had the game a while? Chances are there are some old mods that are causing problems...
  3. johndafnis

johndafnis New Member

Yeah , but i went on and unistalled all of them and it was still crushing
  4. johndafnis

johndafnis New Member

I went on and deleted the PA folder on localappdata.I checked the logs after trying to make a lobby and join a game.Both of them get stuck when its building the planets if it helps
  5. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Looks like an older system from 2012 with a new GTX 1060... very old BIOS and sound drivers from 2012.

How much free memory do you have while running PA?