Fullscreen partly blacked out on 3440x1440 SLI / multiple monitors

Discussion in 'Support!' started by funkmeister, January 11, 2017.

1. funkmeister

funkmeister New Member

First of all - I'm new to Titans; owner of all previous titles in series.. Absolutely love the upgrade, and I just bought a 2nd copy for my son too, missing the sale by a few hours - at full price. Still worth it.

Now, my issue is that the right/bottom part not covered by what I believe is a 1920x1080 frame is blacked out when in fullscreen on my rig. As soon as I switch to one of my other monitors, or attempt a screenshot, the full frame is rendered... I have dual 980 SLI, with Win10 64 bit, 32gb 6850k. I also have 2 additional 24" 16:10 monitors surrounding my Acer Predator X34. Latest drivers, and it's a brand new Win10 install (reinstalled last week to get onto GPT / UEFI). Works fine when windowed, but would like to be able to use both GPUs if possible for performance - at least until the 1080TI comes out, and I can afford to pick one up.

I've attached a photo of my screen as I can't use a screenshot illustrate. Is there any other info I can provide that might help? Many thanks!

EDIT: Also, I'm using G-Sync, and screen refresh on my Acer Predator X34 is 95hz.

Attached Files:

Last edited: January 11, 2017
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Please upload your dxdiag.

I had hoped someone else with a similar setup would reply to this.
    funkmeister likes this.
  3. funkmeister

funkmeister New Member

Thanks for the response. I figured out a temporary workaround, which is to disable my two side monitors and reboot. With only 1 monitor, I do not experience the blacking out.

Re-enabling the screens has the game starting fine again, until I reboot - then, the occlusion reoccurs.

This tells me that multiple monitors is key to the issue.

I have uploaded 2 DXDiags, 1st with just the Acer X34 enabled (in graphic properties), and the 2nd with the X34 and my 2x Dell U2412Ms enabled (after reboot).

Attached Files:

flubbateios and Heizmeister like this.