Exploit Reports - Spunky Cola Special Edition!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, December 1, 2010.

1. F5in

F5in New Member

Teehee.
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Yeah, he was using his mortars wasn't he? There's a problem with how the spawn doors block splash damage, allowing mortars to kill people who are behind them. Your best bet is not to stand next to the door if there is a gunner in your spawn.
  3. McBradders

McBradders New Member

I'm only a casual player so I haven't really noticed any balance issues or glitches with regards to classes.

The one thing that I am finding incredibly frustrating (and I know it's been brought up before) is the Spunky Cola Arena exploit with people being able to hang out on the tiny little ledge and fire in to your base. I wouldn't mind if all classes had a good chance of shooting them off there but guys without jet packs or long range weaponry are kinda screwed, even airstrikes will whiff.

The worst thing is that nobody vetoes this map when it comes up in the rotation :lol:
  4. utopia6

utopia6 New Member

I've also had the assasin health regen 100% when they should have been dead. I though it was someone glitching, so I dropped out of the match because the person was killing everyone as if they were invicible. I was a gunner in my base on the spunky cool map.

Also, even though I do occationally use it, the ledge on Spunky Cool is a cheap tactic. I only use it when my team is desperate, but it is a big advantage to be one of the jet pack classes who can us it. You can be virtually invincible out there if knowone is using a jet pack class on the other team, and you can peak around the corner to destroy almost every turret in the base without being touched.
  5. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

What you do is get an assassin to smokebomb up to the wall above the ledge and pump the offending Gunner full of shurikens. ;)
  6. puncr0c

puncr0c New Member

Small glitch (but actually quite useful sometimes :) ) - If you're customizing a class during a map change intermission and then the game starts (well begins to load), you can still pick your endorsements in the background even though you can't see it since the loading screen is up. If you press up/down/left/right you can still hear the selection noises, and hitting A still picks the endorsements.

I often end up taking too long to pick what I want, then picking them blind by remembering where they are (sad but true). I think more games should give you something to do while the map loads :D
  7. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

It's spunky cola
  8. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

- Spunky Cola ledge is irritatingly cheap.
    - I've never once been given full health as an assassin without picking up a churro (I feel cheated out of free health :( )
    - I can't shoot shurikens whilst cloaked or slash whilst cloaked, perhaps it's to do with the animation not changing for other players? Perhaps I just haven't tried to exploit the game?
    - stutter step with the assassin is really annoying. As pointed out previously. I find that it happens when juicing or after picking up a gold endorsement. What happens is you press X button, however the skill won't trigger. You can press it twice or three times and it will work, but sometimes it's so bad that even holding it down won't make it work. However, when holding it down the skill STARTS draining and then fills up again.
  9. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

That's not a glitch. She's like the spy in TF2, if you take an action, she will lose her cloaking.
  10. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

fixed
  11. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I know exactly how to do the Airstrike in spawn glitch. If the exact method is unknown, I could pm an admin or something.
  12. mute

mute New Member

What about cloak during grapples, lunges, turret attacks, shuriken launching(?), etc... you should PM them about that since I know I saw you doing it yesterday ;)

The Airstrike thing is well known and pretty simple, dont think they'd have a problem sorting that one out.
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

This is not something I am able to intentionally do. I know of no such glitch, but I have been told that it looks like I'm doing that sometimes. On my screen I am never cloaked while doing anything like that
  14. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Tank can now spawn kill too, not sure if it's just spunky but that's the map it's possible that I know for sure. Not sure I want to tell so if Uber want to know message me. It's pretty simple.
  15. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Uber here, unlike you, knows what an exploit is. An exploit is something that can intentionally be taken advantage of. A glitch is something that happens randomly, with a player having no control over it.

The Assassin's glitch with cloak is pretty well known, as well as being completely uncontrollable.
  16. mute

mute New Member

:roll:

Don't need an education from you kid, and yes there are ppl out there that know how to do it intentionally.

Move along.
  17. mute

mute New Member

I was just having fun with you, pay no mind ;) . Btw.. pity you quit when SHS joined ;p I stuck around after 2 crappy no-team games.. woulda been nice to play a decent game with you for a change. We must play at diff hours because I dont see you too often. That last game my team was so bad I decided to just mess around with you and that Assault+other Assassin by the bot spawn on spunky, but couldnt get my legs.. many lols tho. Maybe next time around.
  18. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

And education does help people to analyze a situation. Starting with, you indirectly accusing someone of something that's almost guaranteed they didn't do. You resorting to name calling immediately after someone calling you on it. You, for whatever reason, using shorthand in a post talking about how you don't need an education. You, making a double post, seemingly oblivious to the "edit" button. And, you, pathetically trying to cover up said accusation as "having fun". If you don't need an education from me, then please go to the nearest public school and beg for their services.

An education, regardless of who it's from, would benefit you greatly.

As it is, you're just giving me something to do in between classes, and wasting space in this thread meant for actual problems.
  19. mute

mute New Member

stfu dude, no one cares. you're blowing **** way out of proportion. not interested in a internet tough guy contest with you.
    hypocrisy [hi-pok-ruh-see] Show IPA noun, plural -sies.
    1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
    2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
    3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.
  20. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I don't recall saying I wasn't doing the same. I simply can't stand stupidity. Yes, I also wasted space on this thread to call you out on your inane action. It pisses me off when I see someone doing something stupid. Thus, I am a very angry person. Regardless, if you truly didn't care, you'd have just let it go instead of copying and pasting the definition of a word that perfectly describes me.

Oh, and if you had an education, you wouldn't have to copypasta that. You could do it from memory :cool: