Exploit Reports - Spunky Cola Special Edition!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, December 1, 2010.

1. forrestthewoods

forrestthewoods Uber Alumni

Hoohah,

Your feedback has been fantastic so far and here is a new thread for issues that arise once the DLC goes live on Dec 1st.

If you think you've found or spotted an exploit of some variety please send me a private message with details.

- Forrest
  2. Ian

Ian New Member

Get outta here, it's perfect

[​IMG]
  3. purrvurrt

purrvurrt New Member

I've had a few odd glitches happen so far. The first being that when I was playing as a tank and using the charge attack I did absolutely no damage. I had it at level 2 and smacked into a sniper's back on one occasion without him moving or being damaged, and then again to an assault later. This is probably lag related considering I live in Hawaii and the host was somewhere west coast.

The next is when I was playing as support I stuck my air-strike onto 3 different people without them getting even hurt by it. Once on a zoomed in sniper who didn't even move, it just hit him and I don't even think he noticed. Then again to a juiced gunner, it stuck to him and landed right on him and did no damage and then again to a support hacking his fire base. I don't know what's up with this. I know the airstrike still works because I was killing turrets and people walking through it just fine, but when it sticks it seems to glitch up.

And the last thing I noticed is a massive amount of framerate lag when there is a flare near the money ball. It was me and an enemy sniper and a few bots near my money ball and he threw one flare and my game nearly froze. This happened on spunky cola arena so maybe it's the new map, the new flare look or just my xbox being silly.

Those are the problems I noticed so far, they're probably lag related considering that I live at least 2300 miles away from any North American server. Other than that the DLC is really nice, and the new map is great.
  4. Strayal

Strayal New Member

Only thing I've seen with the map that might be exploitable is the outside wall. Not sure if it's intended, but there was an assault that was just clinging to the little ledge around the outside of the bases and firing grenades in. Once we caught on that he was hiding he would just duck back around the building again.
  5. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

People need to be using this thread instead of making a new one every time they find a problem.
  6. kckzi

kckzi New Member

If you put < in ur club tag. you have no name for anythign after that. I havent tested other symbols i just randomly found it. its kinda cool tho
  7. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

Ive had a few run-ins with some major frame rate lag myself.
    Another thing, I was playing assault after a death, started fighting and realized that I couldn't use my bomb. It was fully charged but grayed out so that hitting it did nothing. Ive heard of this happening pre-update but Ive never had this until now
    And one last thing, described by a story... The match is mid-way in on Steel Peel, playing assassin. While appreciating the changes to the map, I'm building up a kill streak. I hear a new Mickey Cantor line, "That kill streaks to die for! (dont know if that quote continues)" I appreciate that and keep killing, and taking out bots. A bit later I have juice. I juice in their base, causing havoc and some ridiculous frame rate problems, and get a triple plus two more. I wasnt paying attention to the juice bar, and since I was on fire I didn't realize it ran out :shock: I start to book it but burn out and die in the process, and then it happened... The game froze over. :lol: This may not even be related to the game but in the other discussion thread I have noticed other people's games freezing up as well. I just assumed Mickey Cantor couldn't comprehend my death :ugeek: Bye-bye 24-3 game, that had potential to be better... Thats not the important part, but I just wanted to chip in on what might be related. All my problems can simply be lag related, but Ill just chip in for the hell of it. :D
  8. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

Oh yea and YOU CANT GET RID OF CLUB TAGS!!!! :evil:
  9. Einarath

Einarath New Member

This.
  10. purrvurrt

purrvurrt New Member

I just noticed something else, almost all of my page 2 highlights have been deleted or reset. It says that I have only gotten the lineman highlight and the sniper rifle kill highlight. That's it. The season blitz and assault rifle/jet gun/knife kills have all been reset. It's only on the second page. Other than that I have all my old highlights. It's not really a big deal considering I can just regain all of them. But if it's something with the stat tracking or it affects some of the more difficult highlights(I.E. 6 kill multikill) I imagine some people will probably be pretty pissed.

Attached Files:

11. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

While using Product Grenade 2 I see the animation for it hitting, but it does absolutely no damage.

My level 2 charge has also sometimes done absolutely no damage though its rare.
  12. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

THIS

UGH, this is VERY annoying.
  13. Strayal

Strayal New Member

Also, and this has been an issue I've noticed off and on seemingly at random, but I've noticed sometimes hack just won't take. I'll go through the motions, uninterrupted and leave when it winds down only to come back and see my firebase staring at me almost petulantly with a single digit. Also, I've noticed randomly my firebase will space out for a while, and pros just walk on by without being aimed or shot at. Both are infrequent enough to not be game breaking by any means, and I'm almost half convinced it's the start of some sort of firebase A.I. uprising, but I thought I should let you guys know anyway.
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Twice today i have been shooting at an assassin and brought them from full health down to about 1/4 or so, and then they randomly fill up again. this has also happened to my friend as an assassin, and it had nothing to do with churros.
  15. StormedCorpse

StormedCorpse New Member

Gold health recovery?

I was a support on Spunky Arena and I could heal through all walls if I stay still or whatever I am healing stays still it works.
  16. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

This. However there's a pattern to it, at least with my system. Whenever the hack glitch (hack fail to take) is about to occur, I'll suddenly be moving around (while standing/hacking) right near the end of a Hack and either firebase or turret will still be unhacked and I lose a full Hack.
    Whenever I see myself suddenly moving around, I stop my Hack as to prevent losing it, then re-attempt it. It seems to work that way, but it's a bit annoying. This is during games WITH NO LAG ISSUES as far as I'm concerned.
  17. ASH

ASH Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned in another thread, but I played a guy last night who was using the Assault class and I was getting frustrated at his incredible rate of fire. I primarily use the Tank and this guy was shredding me from full health to death in 1-2 seconds.
    When I looked at his endorsements, they were all bronze rate of fire. All three.

Maybe he hacked his console?
    Last edited: December 5, 2010
  18. Shiny

Shiny New Member

^^^ I have seen something similar, someone with all gold accuracy endorsements. Not sure if it was just a glitch in presentation or whether he actually has hacked them endorsements but he did seem to hit consistently from crazy far away with his minigun :/
  19. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I don't recall which class and what map it happened on, but seeing it here reminded that when i was trying to kill someone, their health just jumped back up to full. I think it might have been an Assassin, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also the hacks sometimes don't take, but consume the ability, like previously mentioned.
  20. Haxim

Haxim Member

If you hit 'b' on the match summary page as your level meter is filling up, it will continue to make the 'level filling up noise' at whatever pitch it was interrupted at until the timer expires and you go back to the pregame lobby, or you quit to the main menu.

Edit: Well that's not an exploit at all! Is there a thread for just general bugs?
    Last edited: December 4, 2010