Droppin' Insane Combat Knowledge - Featuring Teapot Yo

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by JackTrips, March 4, 2011.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

You guys aren't playing skills team anymore right? Is the final record agreed upon?
  2. hawkshade1

hawkshade1 New Member

We can do this roster, unless we split and make 4 teams. Has anybody contacted Zatchmo, Frank, and Yoshi about this? If not ill do it. Teapot are you trying to be on H&S's team? And Shammas, just because you lost a few times doesn't mean you should go all "This game sucks now" on it. You da best.
  3. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I didn't say the game sucks, I just said it doesn't interest me. I'm really good at CoD and since there's money to be made I want to see where it takes me. I'm happy with how I performed the last couple times we played and I couldn't care less what people say, I know who's worth a damn and who isn't. The game isn't fun for me, it's poorly made, and I've already done all I want to do. Honestly, there's nothing to play for that outweighs the cons of the game.
  4. frank fotaine

frank fotaine Member

Sorry, I usually don't get home until later and I have been hanging out with friends until late night for the past 5 days so i haven't really had the chance to do anything other than message people via xbox.com

Um Honestly, I'm a little split between whats going on. what I'm getting from this is that teapot doesn't want to play on the team that I gathered (referring to gunked and choiio) and kinda just wants to stick it together with the friends he had before.

I haven't messaged anyone as of yet so I don't know their opinions but I'm not so sure about the formation of a "clan" I don't know if that would actually be helpful because it'd pretty much be the team you lined up then sub out maybe once or twice.

I guess what I'm in short trying to say is that I don't want to completely abandon choiio and gunked because I did ask them to be on a team and I feel like they've been shunned for not enough valid reasons.

I'll message everyone on xbox and get back with their answers. If at all possible I think it'd be cool if perhaps a bunch of us got in a party and talked about it so it could be resolved faster.
  5. teapot

Yeah it's a bit to think about Frank. I think we both see each other's dilema. I would like to stick it out with yoshi and hawkshade just because of how much they wanted to play. I'd give gunked a chance but I don't think Chollo deserves one in my eyes. It has nothing to do with individual skill though. I really only think H&S beat WTS when I played with them was because of the communication. I think that kind of communication is needed every match and I just don't think I will get that with Chollo or Gunked.

besides this "clan" thing, I don't see this ending too well for everyone. You can organize matches with gunked and chollo for when I'm not there. I'm just trying to think how this will work out for everyone. With you gone, we have no sniper, and zatchmo would be my go to guy to ask, but however you most likely have him. So I'm not even too sure where I would go from here at the moment.

Hell, I don't even know if H&S is still together or if they are done completely.
  6. frank fotaine

frank fotaine Member

yeah I'll talk to zatchmo and woyldman and see what their opinions are on the matter.

I agree I don't know if this will end well. We might just have to form a "clan" until something better is figured out
  7. woyldman

woyldman New Member

I'm fine with 8-10 of us or however many you guys want and to just switch in and out.
  8. frank fotaine

frank fotaine Member

I still don't know much about whats happening team wise because I have to wait for other people to respond but the way it looks so far, it is most likely that my team will stray away from the "clan" option and just form our own team looking for a 6th player
  9. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

you guys need each others phone #s... that and to appear online.. actually getting online.is a key factor as well.

WTS is very flexible when it comes to match times. usually we shoot for around 10est
  10. woyldman

woyldman New Member

We cam always try to make two teams out of the ~9 of us and any H&S players that still want to play (I'm guessing Shammas and Jeff are focusing on CoD). I don't mind that much what happens, but I would prefer to go with Frank's team.
  11. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

The talent is out there.. you guys are just playin with your weenies to much. SOMEBODY STEP UP AND TAKE CONTROL
  12. frank fotaine

frank fotaine Member

Alright so I have all the members for my team

Frank Fotaine
    Woyldman
    Zatchmo
    Choiio
    Gunked
    LeadLPMaster

Next comes the team name
  13. teapot

Thats a pretty lethal team Frank. I'd love to see what you guys can do vs skills team.

Hawkshade I'm still brainstorming lol
  14. motherfknskill

motherfknskill Member

Whatever it is, Make sure it has a nasty theme song to back it up ;)

AND THEN GET AT ME WITH A TIME!!!! " )
  15. classyscratchy

classyscratchy New Member

WTS would really enjoy playing this team, get us a time to play.(I'm thinking friday 10 est)
  16. woyldman

woyldman New Member

I'm moving house this weekend. Probably won't have internet 'till Tuesday.

I don't mind anyone subbing in for me if they want in the mean-time. Might be able to play Saturday night but I wouldn't bet on it.
  17. teapot

We got something in the works right now.. will post when it's finalized.
  18. hawkshade1

hawkshade1 New Member

That's a really nice team you guys have there. When you see me online teapot, send me a message because i never know when you're on.
  19. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Pothead is bringing appear offline to a whole new level.