[CZ/SK] Where to find us ...

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by Martenus, March 7, 2014.

1. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

Hello guys,
    I recently met more of us and I thought it would be nice idea to guide you where to find us.

If you are seeking for some players you can communicate in your native language with, then I will gladly recommend you joining The Realm. You can find more information at this thread: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/the-realm.52600/

You can also contact me directly and I will get you in. Simply send me a PM here on forums or email me to "martenus at paceleague.com".

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Realm is english speaking clan and english is its main language. You can only communicate in english in our public channels and you must understand/speak english in order to be a member. Czech/Slovak or any other languages can be spoken in private channels.

I will be glad to meet you on our teamspeak and play together, so don't hessitate to contact me.

Ahoj všichni,
    jestli hledáte nějaké československé spoluhráče, navrhoval bych abychom se scházeli v rámci klanu The Realm. Jsem už déle jeho součástí, takže vás rád protlačím mezi členy. Mrkněte se na odkaz výše a nebo mi stači napsat buď tady nebo na email.

Důležité je zmínit, že musíte umět anglicky, ale nepředpokládám, že jste se dostali až sem bez její znalosti. The Realm je anglicky mluvící klan, nejsme jen Češi!

Zatím nás moc není, ale určitě se časem rozrosteme. Atmosféra v klanu je přátelská a vždy je někdo online s kým si můžete zahrát. Hrajeme jak jen pro radost, tak "závodně".

Budu se těšit.
    Last edited: March 7, 2014
  2. Martenus

We are currently 3 Czechs in the clan and we started practising together. It was a great fun! I would be glad to see couple more :)
  3. Martenus