Boxsox's 5061 rounds 1st place Sudden Death videos

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by mncboxsox, July 19, 2014.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

The entire run took more than 18 hours. I recorded the run mostly for 2 reasons. The first is so that people could see that it is possible, and the second in case anyone decided to call me a cheater. I took 2 breaks during the run (hence 3 videos). The first break was after round 2500 and was for just under an hour and the second was for about 2 and a half hours (yes I was consuming mass quantities of Red Bull which I lovingly call Liquid Schwartz). I was so burned out by the end that I stopped playing at the end of round 5032. While I cannot for the life of me remember when I ran into them (I think that they are in the second video), I had a run of 4 Jackbot rounds in a row where I was able to keep the Moneyball up through the insanity (a great place to see how to handle any number of consecutive Jackbot rounds). Well, I've rambled enough, hopefully someone can learn something useful and kick my butt, John.

Rounds 1 - 2500:

Rounds 2501 - 4000t:

Rounds 4001 - 5061:
    Last edited: July 19, 2014
    lolmontoya likes this.
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

The videos wee too large (the first video was over 30GB) so I had to lower the quality to get them to upload, sorry.
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I honestly think you should call up twingalaxies or guniess and have them put you in their books for the world record. You got the skills to do it just you need a ref there to clerify it. Something to think about.
    Also thats insane playing 18 hours straight trying to stay awake doing this.
    But cudos and congrats for doing it and beating big ordeal and his friends record.
  4. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Actually I took 2 breaks (hence the 3 videos). The first break (after more than 9 hours straight) was for about 30 minutes. The second break was for about 2 hours because I was going insane and it felt like my arms were falling off. Actually I could easily do it again (OK, keep the Moneyball for over 5000 rounds up not easily play for 18 hours). I got to round 1300 yesterday with over 90% Moneyball health. I just wanted the buzzer kills so I let the game end (it still took over 30 rounds standing in the spawn).
    Maybe I should prove once and for all that I am an Uber Goober and have it documented with authentication. Something to drink about.
  5. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

BTW I must have taken an hour break the first time. I wrote that shortly after compiling everything so that is probably more accurate than the 30 minutes I said in the last post. Yes, SD killed my brain cell (yes, only 1 left and I was trying to save it until I hit 50).
  6. whatwouldjondo

whatwouldjondo Active Member

7. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

8. whatwouldjondo

whatwouldjondo Active Member

9. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I wish someday instead of killing each other we all killed bots
  10. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Which is one of the reasons that you are the V.P. of Operation. By the way. we really do need to get the clan together and actually play some matches. I'll send out messages to the goof troop to see if we can pull a hat out of our rabbit soon. Let me know what days and times you are available to screw with peoples minds.