Automatic Steam login failed - Titan [Solved]

Discussion in 'Support!' started by valannos, July 22, 2016.

1. valannos

valannos New Member

Hello,

After a connexion issue (trying to launch the game without starting Steam before), the automatic connexion using steam account failed and I was unable to switch it on (steam password failed). The only solution I've found was to create an Uber account and link it to my Steam account. To my unsatisfatory, I was able to connect to my Uber/Playfab account but access to Titan content was locked whereas I have bought it ! Moreover, on my Uber account no pipe about any steam content nor key...

Can anybody one tell me how to reastablish automatic steam connexion or, if I mandatory have to use Uber account how to get back access to Titan content, please ? (I've tried to reinstall the game without success).
    Just another question : I logged on playfab.com using Uber account data without knowing that it is actually a site providing tools to create games. Will it cost anything to me since I am not planning to use it.

Thanks a lot in advance
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Using PlayFab won't cost you anything. In fact that's what everybody uses, including the Steam players.
    As for you losing Titans, if you send an e-mail to support@uberent.com, they can fix that for you.
    I'm not sure why you automatic login for Steam doesn't work anymore though. Can you upload a PA log? You can find those here: https://wiki.palobby.com/wiki/Planetary_Annihilation_Data_Directory
  3. valannos

valannos New Member

Hello and thanks for replying, I've found log though where should I upload it ? Directly on this thread ?
    I haven't contact support yet for maybe if auto-connect issue is solved it will fix the problem with Titan content.
  4. valannos

valannos New Member

Received mail from support, there was actually a bug and everything is fixed now. Really reactive ! Thank again !