Assaults and Accuracy?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by wazupwiop, January 22, 2011.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

2. KnighT aM

KnighT aM New Member

You really should keep a dictionary handy. Mic is short for microphone not Mike, unless you are referring to a person named mike that some how makes you a god.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

[​IMG]

if you guys are really let on that i cant spell worth a damn and need a dictionary, then sheesh, you guys are way to touchy with spelling.

aimed to every american in here: i probably speak 2 languages better than you speak 1.

now i had some foreign exchange students in my school, i know they know some languages. guy from brazil knew 5. so this is aimed mainly at tom.
  4. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Can we please just stay on topic!!!
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

ok, on topic, as long as i dont need to put forth the little effort it would take me to spell correctly, or dictate to a mic since my roommates asleep.

i would say accuracy makes you more equipped to handle more things anyway. i had the hardest time on pc when i had no custom classes, trying to play 2v2 against a sniper on grenade, cuz i couldnt land grenades fast enough. he stood still twice and twice i killed him, every other time he moved in between the slow grenades. pluz, 5 bot spawning at once on pc makes grenade launcher also more necesary.

now on xbox privs, if your confident your team can do everything while you take point in the field to push enemy pros, then maybe gold armor and skill would give extra longevity to push with, being as how you wont need to retreat as often.
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

Why does there need to be a debate on it?
    More accuracy = more bullets hit = more damage.
    I still would never use it gold for Assault (Silver is great for hitting pretty much every bullet within good AR damage range) but it's the perfect thing to put bronze.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

agreed.
  8. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I can understand what you guys are saying, but here is how I arrived at my conclusion that
    Acc/RoF/Armor is best.

I tested Gold and Silver RoF. The only real difference between the two is the grenade launcher speed. If you use the grenade a lot, use RoF/Acc/Armor. I don't use the grenade launcher that much, I still use it frequently for really long distance targets. I thought that since RoF didn't make that much difference between silver and gold, I think that Gold Accuracy would increase your effective range while still giving you a really fast RoF. Bronze armor would give you the ability to survive assassin front stabs with hopefully a small amount of time to charge or run.

The end result is an assault that can out-range nearly everyone else on the field with a high rate of fire and the ability to survive assassins. IMO, that is pretty cool.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

im pretty sure you need silver to survive a frontgrapple
  10. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I can survive a dagger front-grapple, which is better than nothing.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

the thing is, you are using an endorsement that protects you from one class
    for the first 1/5 of the game
    and you have a charge that should get them away from in front of you.
    skill recovery or health recovery would be better options in my book.
  12. Miracle

Miracle New Member

That is the best build for publics, but against good players you will get ripped up.
  13. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I know that it probably isn't best for fighting really, really good player, but if I am fighting good players I usually switch to an Armor/RoF/Acc Assault or another class entirely.

I am excellent with sniper. With sniper I get 18+ kills per game, 1-3 deaths, and too many assists to count. I have used sniper, gunner, and assault since I first started playing, but I plan to work on tank and assassin next. I plan to be good with all of the classes.
  14. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

After testing, I have the same results as wazupwiop, which summarizes to higher accuracy = more bullets hit = more damage.

This, however, does not chance the damage drop-off range.

I would also like to say that the heavy focus on assault rifle builds aren't for everyone. Not everyone plays the same and not everyone think the same. What I have in my videos were mere entertainment.

You may learn from them, but what's important is learning the essential keypoints and use that with your own assault endorsements and the strategies that goes with it.

Amen.
  15. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Sweet. The god of the assault half-way agrees with me, lol.
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

you need to stop posting videos, xeno. either that or stop being so good at assault, because EVERY assault out there is running RoF Acc Crit now. lol
  17. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Haha I think it is a good thing that assaults are trying other builds and playing different styles with it.

Assault is extremely versatile and my videos shows the different versatile tactics, but lastly, the assault is quite the crowd pleaser with his skills. So I really enjoy playing the assault and do what I do best: please the crowd (or viewers).

As for the topic, running RoF and Acc for the assault is the best way to improve his AR and GL, with no respective order of endorsement levels.

Amen.
  18. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

The difference between silver and gold is larger on the GL than the AR. I think they should fix the endorsement varibles that in the next release.
  19. patema

patema Active Member

Assault doesn't need the Accuracy endorsement. Gold Armor, Silver RoF and Bronze Skill Recovery. Play on 2 sensitivity, play on tactical layout, learn how to claw with him and you'll do good.

I'm just here to bump a thread.
  20. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I think crit rate acc or armor is the most lethal w passive 3
    Reason being is passive 3 maxes the crits over any class next to gunner deploy or assn shurikens w cloak 3.

Clip gives more bullets which can crit
    Acc keeps the spread small so bullets hit
    Rate pumps them out fast
    Crit does most damage." Reload can replace clip and outshoot as well..
    All depends how you play and if you hit n run or rambo it up.