A question to Uber

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by pinkyyy, July 19, 2013.

1. pinkyyy

pinkyyy New Member

So I played the game Back in 2010/2011 on Xbox and this is without a doubt the best game I've ever played. I still reflect on my time playing the game and remembering the regular players with whom I enjoyed 6 months of my life playing with and against in warm regards. I could probably spend an entire day spewing out memories like an old man but I wont.

My question is have you ever thought about releasing the PC version of MNC combat for free? I recently bought the game for £4 on steam for nostalgia sakes and was amazed by how many of the mechanical quirks and skills I still remember. There was one glaring problem though, no one plays this game on PC, I was amazed that there were a few servers still running but in the 12 or so hours I checked there was only one player who actually joined a server. I'm not incredibly naive and think that releasing a game for free just because someone wants to is a good idea, I just can't imagine that MNC sells enough copies to make the money actually matter at this point and if there were any developers or publishers that would do something for their community it would be you guys.
  2. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

There's still a lot of people that play on xbox. I never have a problem finding a lobby. You may even recoginize some of the people you used to play with if you came back as well as a bunch of new people.
  3. kathyblake

kathyblake New Member

there are many people who plays it