$900,000 breakdown

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by natedoggcata, August 17, 2012.

1. Ni2

Ni2 Member

almost 450k in 3 days. Congrats! at this rate you guys should def reach the goal.
  2. goodbean

goodbean Well-Known Member

Any possibilities with cross promoting with smnc?
  3. bloodvizor

bloodvizor Active Member

+1
  4. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Only small easter eggs but really no major crossovers, just tiny links to the SMNC universe, not silly costumes.
  5. direbunny

direbunny New Member

A skirmish 'campaign' would be all I ever asked for. Imhoe Dawn of War: Dark Crusade is the model for this, which was basically just a digital recreation of the way GW did campaigns for the tabletop game. No big fancy storyline, no tightly scripted (and frankly no damn fun) 'scenarios' to run through that only let you use a fraction of the available units. Just a big Risk style world map where each region was linked to a specific skirmish map and each turn you fought to take and hold territory. It's basically a glorified menu with some points tracking added on. Add in some starting units and commander buffs for controlling certain territories, and the ability to save the winning player's map state (within a restricted area of the map to prevent turtling the whole thing), and maybe if you've got the spare cash a bit of extra voice-acting for the skirmish splash screens and you've got a relatively the sort of campaign that had me playing DOW absolutely to death. Heck, with procedurally generated planets, I may never see my loved ones or the sun again.
  6. yogurt312

yogurt312 New Member

How does one control a territory that has been turned to dust?