The Realm

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by cwarner7264, August 18, 2015.

1. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Intro

The Realm is a fully international multi-gaming community which started its online presence in November 2012. The group was formerly the construct of a bunch of bored college students who played games together. However, this changed with the group's foray into the MMOFPS Planetside 2. They found that numbers mattered in a game of such a scale, and began looking for others to play alongside them.
    The Realm continued to grow over a number of months as a Planetside-2-centric community, but eventually it was found that a lot of people were playing other games with their friends from Planetside 2, and so the logical decision was made to turn the community into a full multi-gaming community.
    Now, we have a significant presence in a number of games, and our loyal members are establishing branches in new games regularly.

About Us

We try to maintain a very relaxed environment for our members. We do not impose any arbitrary activity requirements, skill thresholds, or age restrictions. We have members as young as 13 and as old as 54, who all get along famously.
    Don't be fooled by the '.co.uk' web address either. We have members from all around the world, including Europe, America and Oceania, enabling us to maintain a 24-hour presence which can indeed be extremely helpful in some situations.
    We cater for absolutely all skill levels, and members have the opportunity to kick back for casual games or work together to hone their competitive skills, or indeed just sit and chat for hours on end.

Perks of Membership

There are lots of clans and communities out there. Why should you want to be a part of ours? We like to think we've got a fairly unique thing going on here, and perks of membership include:
    • Access to our 24-hour Teamspeak 3 server, on which you'll find a friendly, diverse bunch of people to play just about any game with.
    • Full access to our online forums, which include some fantastic social facilities. This includes private areas not readable by the public.
    • The chance to try out your journalistic prowess - we have a news feed to our new website which ensure that our members' fingers are kept on the pulse for games, deals and technology.
    • The ability to contribute to and be featured on our YouTube channel. We have over 1,000 subscribers and welcome video submissions to the channel from all our members on any game.
    • Having videos from your personal YouTube channel featured on our website. We average about 75,000 hits to our site per month, so that's a fair bit of potential traffic!
    • Being part of a well-organised, relaxed, welcoming group of people who are here to have fun and enjoy our hobby together.
    How to Join Us

Go to our website and click the "Apply Now" button in the middle of the screen - the site will prompt you from there!

See Also:
    Last edited: August 18, 2015
  2. cwarner7264

stuart98 and cdrkf like this.
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

For any new players looking for a group to start out with in PA, I'd recommend you talk to the Realm*.

They're a nice group and pretty active so there should always be someone around to practice with / have a game or two.

(*Hopefully in the not too distant future we (Promethean) can start recruiting again and give these [RLM] boys a proper challenge ;))
    mot9001, stuart98 and cwarner7264 like this.
  4. cwarner7264

<3 you guys
    stuart98 and cdrkf like this.
  5. cwarner7264

6. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Nice to see the RLM team (like all others :) ) back for PA Titans!!

If your guys are ready for some evening team games like we doing before, the NW team are happy to organize that!

Lord athon, King of sheep.
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  7. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

Organize? Have you met the Realm?
    stuart98 likes this.
  8. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to make everyone know we are still here. Get on the TS and start playing!!!!!!
  9. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

@Protz, you signed up for clan wars as "[RLM]". That's the clan tag, not the clan name, you derp. Sign up as a member of "The Realm".
  10. mot9001

Hello my friends, i wanted to ask all participants for tonights clan wars showdown to try to show up like an hour or so upfront. If you can't make that but you can play, let me know asap pls.
  11. mot9001

I just wanted to let everyone know we are recruiting again. If you like PA:Titans you should come and check out our teamspeak, we got a lot of friendly folk around playing many games including this. Its a nice place to organise some games, catch up on new strategys, talk to other players, and have a good time.

If you want to check out our teamspeak sign up to our website or contact me or another realm member and we make sure you get the information.
  12. Komemiute

Komemiute New Member

Sorry to bother- I was part of The Realm during 2012/2013, on and off- not a very skilled player. :p

I tried to sign in on the new forums but there's something that doesn't work... Like the link itself. :)
    Any way I can get some help?
  13. cwarner7264

Hey Komemiute, long time no see :D I hope you're well.

I've been informed that sign-ups were temporarily taken offline due to a sudden massive influx of spam. The webmaster is looking to get it up and running again as soon as possible :)

In the meantime, I'll send you a PM containing the Realm's teamspeak details!
    Komemiute likes this.
  14. Komemiute

Komemiute New Member

AyyyLmao! :D Thanks.
    Sorry about the spam, can be a haggle...
    Catch up soon! ;)
  15. aszeal

aszeal New Member

OK so i am joining clan wars as The Realm. If any old RLM player would like to join me under this banner send me a message and reply to this thread.

Thank You
    recoil345 and manlebtnureinmal like this.
  16. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I believe @stuart98 is already fielding a RLM team... you should talk to him if you haven't already
  17. manlebtnureinmal

manlebtnureinmal Active Member

Stuart's on vacation now, so he's unable to lead the RLM team for this week, at least.
  18. aszeal

aszeal New Member

i am not around for a wile eather. but icyclam has asked me to lead the RLM team, or he wont let rlm compeat.
    recoil345 likes this.
  19. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Who gives a damn about IcyCalm? This guy considers anyone not him subhuman and he runs these clan wars like a nazi. He's going to cause these things to self-destruct anyway and we don't need him to put out these clanwars.
  20. recoil345

recoil345 Active Member

We need a responsible and trustworthy leader from each clan to take responsibility for making sure that no smurfs/impersonators are let into the wars through the clan. We already have this with all clans except RLM, which is understandable given that RLM has been in turmoil for a long time now. Nevertheless, someone has to step up and take charge, or we will not be able to allow RLM to play in our events until they get their stuff sorted. Aszeal has great relations with us, so we would like it to be him. But in any case, you must resolve this issue between you, and we hope you do it quickly enough so that you don't miss out on any wars. Good luck guys.