¿MNC supported on XB1?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, November 9, 2015.

1. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

add "Dank Scratchy"
    untouchablexp likes this.
  2. untouchablexp

untouchablexp Active Member

May I lmao
  3. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

So with the xbox ones recording functionality you can see all the great clips the really bad players record and they are very funny to watch.
  4. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Are there actually hundreds of players daily?
  5. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

There was a thousand. I think it's back to around 500 weekly.
  6. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo New Member

The Spunky Cola DLC doesn't show up under the content list when you install the backwards compatible version on XB1. People online are asking if the data is just somehow accessible anyway, but so far I haven't seen a single BC title where you didn't have to download every piece of DLC just like on 360. Even for free ones like that. Is the stage and other related content showing up anyway when you guys play on XB1?
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

To be honest I don't remember, but when I originally downloaded it on X1 everything seemed to be there. DLC, classes etc. I have heard that you have to re-download all DLC, if you can't find it, try just searching crossfire and a screen should come up telling you that you don't have all the content or w/e. It should give you a prompt to download.

If not, do you still have a 360? If so I noticed the X1 emulator doesn't do a great job of loading all your previous data. A work around I have found is to go on your 360 and change the storage location of the data you want on your X1. Switch it from your hard drive to the cloud, and you should be able to then access it on X1.
  8. ShinUkyo

ShinUkyo New Member

I definitely still have my 360 hooked up; I can always just boot that up if needed. I was just looking forward to a lot of stuff being BC since I normally use my XB1 (or PS4) nowadays. Plus you can use XB1 Party Chat, Skype, etc while playing stuff with BC (rather than just 360 Party Chat, on which there are few friends nowadays.)

I know this game links your save game to your gamertag, so there wasn't a local MNC save I could transfer to the cloud from 360. But that's interesting about the save location option: I have to look into that and see. Hopefully somebody can shed some light on whether the Spunky Cola content shows up, too, despite the lack of DLC download ability on XB1.